𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟵

。・゚゚・Jolts・゚゚・。

*°:⋆ₓₒThird Personₓₒ⋆:°*

After Julies party the three boys were playing basketball while Rowen sat on the stone stairs watching them. "It feels like we should be celebrating or something, what do you guys wanna do."

Before anyone could answer Reggie they all fell to the ground all groaning in pain. "No!" Rowen whispered as she ran over to Luke. "Why is this happening to us?" "It's because you guys are in serious trouble." They all heard a voice from behind.

"Willie? You knew this was happening and you didn't telling me, you know what will happen and there running out of time." "I'm sorry, Ro"

"All these jolts we are feeling is because Caleb put his stamp on us? Why would he do that?" "Because he threatened by you! He wants you under hind control. Besides Rowen you're the only ghost that can be visible to lifers with his help."

"And you let him do this to us?" "I can't stop him he owns my soul. If he even knew I was here talking to you, he- he would destroy me." "That's why you haven't been talking to me." "Yes, and I'm sorry."

"If we don't join his the jolts continues until what?" Reggie spoke "until the power goes out, and when the power goes out that's it you don't exist anymore." Rowen spoke on the edge of tears. She knew they wouldn't join Calebs band that's not what they wanted.

She was about to lose her family all over again either way.

"That's it there's no other way." "There's one, if you guys can figure out what your unfinished business is then you can cross over." And that's when the tears finally broke threw Rowens eyes. It's was a soft cry, she turned away from the boys as she did so.

"How do we figure out what our unfinished business is." "I don't know but, since you all died at the same time maybe it's something you all have to do together. I'm sorry I have to go i can't be away much longer. I'm sorry for everything, Ro I should have said something sooner."

Is Willie said before poofing away. "Well how are we supposed to figure out what our unfinished businesses is" Reggie sighed. Ro had finally turned around and faced her friends and they all saw her broken figure.

"I don't know what my unfinished business is, but I'm not important right now," Rowen spoke as a few more tears slip down her face.

Seems like she never really is.

"So what's the one thing you all wanted to do right before you died." "Play the orpheum" Luke whisper led stepping closer to the girl. "Rowen please don't cry." "I should go it's getting late."

"Your seriously not gonna go back there," Alex as the clearly unstable girl. "I have no where else to go A." "Just stay here, with us at least for tonight, please." "...ok."

That night all spent the night in the garage like they used to do to. And Rowen feel asleep in Luke's arms feeling safe letting all the problems slip away in the moment. They were surrounded by the the only people they'd ever need. And the ones who love and support them no matter what.