⇢ CHAPTER 63

season 9 episode 13

"What do you want, Avery?" Callie groaned, taking a sip of her coffee in hopes of curing the headache forming in her mind

"I didn't say anything." Jackson admitted with frowned eyebrows as he looked at the Orthopedic attending leaning against the Nurse's station.

"You didn't need to." Callie responded, rubbing her temples with a groan, "What is it that you need?"

"...The Torres Method." Jackson revealed, leaning against the Nurse's Station with her-- the words escaping his lips made Callie groan harder.

"Didn't Meredith teach you and the others my method?" Callie asked as she squinted her eyes at him, not understanding why he was asking her for a method already engraved in him.

"Not for me." Jackson continued, making Callie quirk an eyebrow, "Holly."

"Oh." Callie smirked as she let out a chuckle, "You want to give your girlfriend an all access pass into the Torres Method?"

"Yes--"

"Well," Callie shrugged, "it's not happening."

"Wait, what?" Jackson frowned his eyebrows as Callie began to walk away, making him follow after her, "Why not?"

"She needs to earn it." Callie answered, hiding away a small smile.

"What does she need to do?" Jackson asked, curious as to what Holly would need to do.

"Oh." Callie shrugged, pulling out a list of errands that she, herself, needed to do, "Just... everything on this list."

Jackson looked over the list with a quirked eyebrow, "...Holly needs to do all of these errands to get the Torres method?"

Callie smiled-- Holly, from the day George passed, already had access to the Torres method-- not that she would tell Jackson, she was too happy profiting off of what he would do for her, "Yep."

"Alright." Jackson nodded, turning around to get started on the errands, "I'll go tell her now."

"Yeah," Callie muttered to herself as she walked the other way, knowing full well he wasn't going to give her that list, "You go on and do that."

April exhaled, "It's gonna work, right?"

"Of course." Derek nodded as he pointed at the board, "'Cause if Derm cuts a fellow--"

Holly continued, "And then Cardio skips the TED Conference, Plastics/Ortho shares, um, lab facilities--"

"We'll get a little bit here, a little bit there." Derek resumed with a smile, "And we'll have enough saved to keep the E.R. alive."