Team Midwest

She knocks on Mr Weal's door. He invited her in, and she sat on the chair in front of his table. Prentiss was shocked because he doesn't dress like an agent.

He wore a tight t-shirt which highlights all his muscles, showing that he works out. Then, his pants are like leggings which hugged his muscular legs perfectly.

"Good morning Sir. I am Emily Prentiss. I am supposed to report to you and to discuss with you..."

After 30 minutes, he finally said "It's great to have you on our best team, Agent Prentiss. I will bring you to meet your team leader. This way, please."

Prentiss closed the door behind her. She couldn't believe it when she saw Ms Jose. She is as hot as rumored. Her attire was similar to Mr Weal, just a female version. Ms Jose has a tight tank top on and a tight mini skirt that leaves nothing to the imagination. She also wore a Stiletto heel for about 4 inches, which must be illegal in the field.

While introducing Prentiss, her Section Chief flirted with Ms Jose. It's so unprofessional.

'Guess all the rumors are true, so far' Prentiss thought.

"Agent Prentiss, you must be wondering why we are not in work clothes. Since we are the best team here, we only take cases on Wednesdays, and if it drags to Friday, we will pass it to the other teams to take over. Mondays and Tuesdays are strictly paper works. There will be on call if it's urgent and no other teams are around." Ms Jose told Prentiss.

'No wonder everyone hates this team.' Prentiss thought.

They walked further to a room, and Ms Jose said "Your desk is at the corner there, and the others in this room are the team. Agent Prentiss, meet SSA Eli, Grayson and Luca. Agents, this is Agent Prentiss."

SSA Eli and Grayson looked like twins. Both have blond hair, and both are small and thin. SSA Luca, on the other hand, is the other end of the spectrum. There's nowhere on him that doesn't have fats. Emily wondered how they could chase down unsubs. But through her experience, she knows better than to judge one's ability through their body sizes.

After a brief introduction of the building, she was left on her own. She went to the room, sat at her desk and saw there were about 10 files on her table. She opened them and started reading.

Suddenly, a paper plane flew over and landed on her desk. She looked up and saw the three agents laughing at her.

"Hey new girl, why so serious? You'll get bored of these files soon. Look at mine, and it's piled up all the way to the storage." SSA Luca said while munching on some chips.

"Yeah, trying to be goody two shoes? It's impossible to kiss your ass to move up the chain of command when both the Section Chief and Unit Chief are already kissing each other." SSA Eli told, and all 3 of them laughed.

Prentiss was furious. She was trying to do her job because the people paid for it and here are these lazy assess who laughed at her. All of them sworn the same oath, but it seems like not all of them know the true meaning of the oath.

Used to being bullied as a kid, Prentiss knows not to give them satisfaction. She just smiled at them and said "3 of you must have failed at kissing ass that's why you're still here. Need some advice?"

They were shocked at her reply because they thought they could bully this new girl.

"Let's see what advice you can give, new girl? Think you're better than us?" SSA Luca replied smugly.

Prentiss rolled her eyes and said "First, mind your own business. And second... there's no second."

This made the 3 of them shut up as they didn't know what to say.

So-called the best team? Prentiss wonders what the other teams were like. It's no wonder they don't have many cases, just consults and paperwork.