🍁CHAPTER ELEVEN

"Dadi yarr dkho kitna mara apke ladle Dhruv ne mujhe. Waise to mai kuch nahi chahata but fir bhi meri itni achi acting ke liye atleast property me mera hissa 1-2% bda dijiye.(Dadi!!!! Ahh!!! See the horrible work your dear Dhruv has done to my beautiful face. By the way, I don't want anything but still for my such good acting increase my share in the property by 1-2%. )" Daksha said dramatically.

"Aww big baby got hurt. Be thankful he only punched you. After seeing your overacting I would have killed you right there. Dadi!! There is no need to give him anything." Shruti scoffed applying the medicine on Daksha's wound, which he got from Dhruv's punch.

"Ahhhh." Daksha hissed dramatically. Causing Shruti to roll her eyes.

"Phali bar to tune koi dang ka kam kiya hai, usi me itne demads badh gaye tere.(For the first time, you have done something right, and by doing just that now you have started demanding.)" Dadi said shaking her head.

"Overacting ke paise katiye Dadi iske.(You should cut his share's percent because of his overacting Dadi)" Shruti said scoffing, shrugging her shoulder.

"Muh band kar apna jalankukdi. Dadi...... meri sabse favourite Dadi. Atleast mujhe vo new watch dila do jo maine apko dikhaya.....- acha vo bhi nahi ok at least vo game dila do............... Acha vo bhi ni thik to at least.........................(Just shut your mouth you jalouse woman. Dadi you are my favorite grandma. Atleast gift me that new watch I showed you last time, or you can gift me that game. Ohh...)

"Chal game dila dungi only becuase mera mood bhut acha hai (I am your only grandma!! But I am feeling so happy so, I will gift you that game.)" Dadi said sassily waving her both hands dramatically.

"What!! How? You agreed. Okey. I don't need that game and I want to change my demands." Daksha said confidently.

"Take it or leave it. The deal is closed."

"Pssst..."

"What!!!"

"Shhh, itte jor se kyu chilla rahi ho??? Mere pssst ka kya matlab???..... That means mai kuch secretly bat krna chah raha hu, waise Dadi ka mood acha hai tum bhi kuch mang lo. ( Why are you shouting? Why I am psssting? That means I want to tell you some secrets. Dadi's mood is awesome you should also ask for something)" Daksh whispered near Shruti's ear causing her breath to hitch.

Ignoring her loudly beating heartbeat, she composed her hormones.

Flashback...

Shruti thought of checking on Dhriti after completing her routine. She was sure she saw Dhruv with some other girl. She was so lost in her thoughts that she didn't realize she bumped into someone.

"Ouch!!! Ankhey hai ki button? Dekh ke ni chl skta kya?(Ouch!! Can't you see properly while walking )" She shouted rubbing her forehead.

The stranger was looking at her like he has seen some ghost.

"What?? Oh, English. Can't you see properly while walking?" Shruti said waving her hands in front of a hot stranger.

"Hey bhagwan!! kahi ye bahara to nahi,?(Oh god! Is he deaf?)"

She point her eyes then to stranger's eyes and then shook her head negatively.

The stranger chuckled and said "Tum pagal ho ki bus ye hobby hai tumhari.?(Are you really mad or it is only your hobby?)"

"What!! hey stop!" Shruti exclaimed but the stranger was gone. Cursing him she took a sharp turn towards her left and bumped into the wall.

"Shruti it's your bad day," She said while rubbing her forehead.