🍁CHAPTER THREE

After so many arguments she agreed to try her luck, and after three days when she was at work, she got a call from her overexcited mom and of course her bua.

The boy's family wanted to talk to her and her family and ladies and gentlemen not only just in the call but in videocall. Her mom was demanding her to come home early, And... when she reached home. The whole room was scattered with all types of her clothes, the clothes she didn't even remember.

"You are late beta, come apko ready bhi to karna hai ( You have to get ready for video call,) And after so many arguments, emotional blackmail and also so many threats, She was sitting front of the table waiting for their call. She was ready from top to bottom, her mother even made her wore heels, Who sees the feet in the video call???

But her mother was so excited and kuch bhi ho jae chahe aap puri duniya se jang jeet lo, lekin apni maa se argument jitna impossible hai. (You can win a war against the whole world but you can't win a single argument with your mother.) They were lovely people but the boy was missing, well as her mother-in-law said he has no problem to marry her, he has seen her picture and use vo pasand ayi hai. Only as a parent they wanted to talk to their daughter in law. It was yes from their side.

After that everything was rushed in one month their engagement was fixed. She was in her lunch break when she got a call from an unknown number. First, she thought of ignoring it but the call was international she thought they may be her in-laws or maybe her would-be husband l. But it was from a girl saying " Don't marry my boyfriend, I don't know how but you will say no to this proposal." Dude that rude girl was threatening her in the phone call.

Dhriti was a practical girl, it's not like someone will call her rudely then she will go home crying and refuse to this marriage. She thought first she will talk to him, clear misunderstanding. They were going to get married he deserves a chance to say anything about this matter. When she entered her house she heard her mom and dad talking.

"I already knew my daughter would get a prince charming. She always takes care of everyone, does not think bad of anyone. I knew my God had made some good plans for her. A little late but now my daughter is feeling happy in life. I want nothing from my life now." Her mother said, from her voice she knew she was crying.

"Now stop crying, Dhriti must be reaching home. Seeing you cry she will get mad at me." Her dad said.

Hearing this she thought she will try her best to talk to her would-be husband about this girlfriend matter as soon as possible and she will try her best to get married as soon as possible.