🍀CHAPTER TWELVE (FINAL CHAPTER)

Atharva wakes up when the first ray of the morning hits his face. As soon as he woke up, he remembered what happened yesterday. As soon as he woke up from his sleep, his eyes started looking for Advika. And like father like son, Adi too woke up from sleep and as soon as he woke up from sleep he started looking for his mother. And when he didn't find her, he started crying for his mother. Atharva tried to stop Adi but he only wanted her mother. The first time Atharva didn't get angry, he felt it was common for a child to ask for his mother, as soon as he wakes up.

" Acha aap agar aisi rote rahenge to hum apko apki Maa ke pas nahi le jaenge. (If you keep crying like this, I will not take you to your mother.)" Like a good boy Adi stop crying, raising his arm towards Atharva.

" Acha mumma ne apko bhi apna fan bna liya hai, ( Ok Mumma has also made you her fan)" Saying he picked Adi up in his arm and left the room searching for Advika.

" Excuse me, have you seen Advika,??? He asked a helper passing by.

" Jee, she is in the study room, take right from here." Helper said. Atharva thought of explaining to him. He was embarrassed about what will they think of him.

" Ok, Thank you, I-I he... yeah Adi was asking for his mother, aap to jante hi ho bachho ko so ke uthte hi maa chahiye inhe. ( You know these children, they want their mother as soon as they wake up.)" Clearing his throat he said giving an awkward small laugh.

" Jee humari shadi nahi hui hai abhi,( I am not married yet)" The helper said shyly lowering his head and blushing from top to bottom.

Atharva was awkwardly standing there, facing a blushing man in the morning as soon as he wakes up was definitely not what he thought.

" Acha... koi bat nahi ho jaegi.( There will be no problem, you will get married soon)" He said smiling. Without giving him another glance he walks towards the direction, where Advika was.

" Nothing will change you, believe it or not, I am your moth...-"

" You are not my mother, my mother is dead. Just because my father married you doesn't mean you will become my mother. Have you done something to be called as mother??? You wanted all this right, so take it. Whether you accept it or not but I have always considered Utkarsh as my little brother. I will not let his future be ruined because of you and my father. I don't care if I married him to save papa's company. Whatever the reason is, the marriage is done. I have taken all the vows with a sincere heart. I don't care what was the reason for this marriage but I have wholeheartedly accepted him as my husband. Everything is not always about money, emotion and feelings also matter." Advika was yelling while crying hysterically.

Atharva was stunned in his place, how can be someone so innocent and kind-hearted??? That, someone, was his wife, the same wife he refuses to accept, insulted her, and hurt her.

" I don't give damn about your feeling or whatever, What do you think I don't know about you and your husband. He doesn't even consider you his wife. That's all that you'll get, a husband who doesn't consider you as a wife, a child who is not yours but you will still raise him." Her step-mother said to her mockingly.

" Adi, hamara beta hai, ( Adi is my son, so what if I didn't give birth to him, I don't want another child he is enough for me. I will never give you my mother's shares, so forget about it.)" Saying she left the room wiping her tears angrily.

Atharva quickly hides behind the pillar, Adi was also quite the whole time like he understands what was going on. He feels proud he was after all Advika's son. In those five minutes, he was seeing everything with a new perspective. He now understands what his father was trying to say but he was being stupid. but he will try hard to become the husband Advika deserves. Giving him encouraging pat, he decided he will apologize and win her back from himself.

Yeah without shitting in his pants.

The car ride was very quiet and awkward, Atharva was forming a plan in his mind, and time to time stealing a glance at Advika, who was very quiet leaning to car's window, Adi's blabbering was also not helping him.

As soon as the car stopped, for the first time, she walked in without taking Adi, without saying anything. Atharva sighed taking Adi in his arm.

" Baba ki bhi phaati padi hai beta, ( Your father is also a scared son, but we have to make your mom happy.)" Also, I have to apologize to her. It will be so embarrassing to get scolded in front of your son, so, I will be leaving you with your grandparents.

After leaving Adi with his dadi, he was walking towards their bedroom. He was giving himself pep talks, remembering all motivational quotes. He was not this nervous even in his first business meeting. He used to mock his friends who used to say " Biwi ke samne unki phatati hai." ( They all are scared to their wives.) Today god is punishing him for that. Reaching their room he slowly opened the door. Startled by the sound of closing the door, he searched for Advika, at first he was relieved when he didn't find her in the room. Then he heard a sobbing sound coming to their balcony. Advika was sobbing in the balcony he debated off saying something. Clearing his throat he said.

" A-Advika I have to say so-something...-

"No!!! Atharva today you listen to me, I know you will shout again. I was irresponsible about how I left Adi on the car and how I am not his mother OR how I am not your wife. You promised me that except for the love you will give me everything so, where is respect??? or care or understanding Atharva??? I never thought that today we will get married and another day you will fall in love with me but this is also I never thought when we got married. I didn't even know anything about a three-year-old child but I am trying Atharva, I am really trying!!!! I-I..." She started hiccuping.

Atharva was frozen in his place he has expected something but not this Vikral Roop of Advika. He definitely had shitted in his pants. It was comical, but she was exactly looking like Adi while crying.

Gulping he placed his hand on her shoulder when she didn't say or does anything. He took her in his arms slowly, gently rubbing her back he softly replied. " Shhh... I was going to apologize to you, not because of this or that. I am sorry for everything, for being an idiot, asshole, and also yeah shitty husband, ugl...- no not ugly my wife thinks I am handsome. I am not the best husband but I am thinking of trying. I know direct from tomorrow, both of us will not become perfect husband and wife or father and mother. But until that day comes, I want to wait, with you. I know I have very fewer chances but please will you give me one chance to prove myself."

Advika thought she forgot how to breathe when his husband confesses. She was so shocked that her mind stopped working and there Atharva thought she was not replying because she was still angry. Disappointed he was releasing Advika from his arms when wrapping her arms around his waist tightly Advika shouted. " Yes!!! yes!! I-I mean you still have to earn for my forgiveness but I can manage with this for now." She shyly hides her face in his chest.

Dropping a kiss on her head he whispered " I will never disappoint you ever again,"

Bade Thakur who was carrying Adi in his arm, standing outside their room thought " I guess my son is not that stupid, I will drop Adi later. Only then he will have younger siblings." Smiling to himself he walks away from their room, taking Adi with him.