🍀 CHAPTER SIX

The Hindi dialogues will be in italic. I will try my best to interpret the dialogue in English same to same as in Hindi.

The next morning sun rays hit Advika's face, she tries to shift her body but something or someone was laying on the top of her. Adi was heavy for a three-year-old child. She smiled, he was so adorable and tries to shift him without waking him up. After kissing him on the forehead, she climbs down the bed, just as the door of their room opened with full force. There he was standing with a scowl and fierce look. He was breathing hard,. She can sense the rage coming from him. She was going to inform him that Adi will wake up with so much commotion but he didn't give her a chance.

" What do you think for your self, how dare you touch my son without my consent. What you were thinking huh???, at least you should have informed someone you are taking him in my room. ( She didn't miss he addressed my son and my room) From the morning I was searching for Adi in the whole haveli. Mom was so worried. Just because we are married doesn't mean you can do anything as you please. I regret marrying you, I knew from the start it was a mistake, A BIG MISTAKE!!!. You are just nanny who I married, you are nothing. Do you get that??? NOTHING!!! He furious and furious Atharv was very dangerous. He was sleeping in his study room when her mother barged, she was worried.

FLASHBACK

"Son, Aditya is not in his room. I had searched the whole haveli ( mansion) he is nowhere to see. I don't know where he is, mera pota, koi utha k to nahi le gya (some have kidnaped him, my grandson). I told you all that girl is a bad omen. Your father is not in the home, I don't know what will we do. He is Anita's last remembrance. I promised her I will take care of her son. How will I answer her? How will I face her? Do something son?

" Mom, I will do something, you just relax. Take care of your help too much stress is not good," he said and leaves his office hurriedly.

" Where are all helpers" Atharv roared. All helpers were scared, angry Atharv was never a good sign.

" Where the hell were you all? Where is my son? What were you doing? Huh, You can't even take care of the small child, " He was very angry, he was so stressed and tired with all marriage. Adi was always an obedient child but yesterday he was throwing a tantrum and the first time he shouted at him. He was a symbol of his and Anita's love. He promised her but he will take care of their son but here he was not he married another woman also he doesn't know his son's whereabouts.

"Answer me damn it" he shouted.

"Saheb( sir) yesterday night Adi baba (sir) sleeps in your room. "

" Do I look like an idiot??? why-"

"Yes sir, with chhoti bahu. He was -" but he didn't hear anything he was in a rage.

"Humari biwi or hamare bacche ke maa ki jagah lene ki kosis mat kariye. Apni had me rhiye ap (Just don't try to take place of my wife and mother of my son. Just stay in your limit)" He didn't give her any chance to speak but Advika had enough. She was fed up with his temper. She was not going to sit quiet and tolerate his bulls**t.

"Or kya hai hamari aukat Atharv??? (And what are my limits Atharv)" She shouted, she was so hurt but She was not going to sit quietly and tolerate his bulls**t.