※38※

Another long chapter!! 😁
Hope you will enjoy reading it.🤗

Do vote and comment. Your votes and comments inspire me to write more.

Anyways, Happy Reading.💖

It was the last day. Ayyan and Reeha were supposed to check out from the hotel at 9 pm. They had visited quite a few places which were possible to visit in these 2 days. Now the shopping was left. So instead of visiting other places, they went... more like Reeha insisted to go on shopping.

So here they are now, shopping for the last few hours. They bought something for everyone in their families be it small or big.

"Reeha! Let's go back to the hotel. Something came up in the office. I need to send a few official mails."
Ayyan said.

Working from home or outside is always a tough job for Ayyan. He prefers going to the office instead of working from home.

"But I need to buy a few more things."

"Let's head back for now. We can come back in the evening before checking out from the hotel, ok?"

"Ok."

Both started to walk away. Ayyan was continuously speaking on his phone. Seems like with his boss.

While walking, Reeha's shoelaces came loose.

"Ayyan! One minute. Let me tie down the laces."
Reeha said, bending down.

Because of speaking through the phone, Ayyan couldn't hear her and went ahead without looking back.

After putting on the shoelaces, Reeha looked up not finding Ayyan. At first, she looked here and there, and then eventually realized that she lost Ayyan. Even her handbag was with him.

"Excuse me. Did you see a guy wearing a grey T-shirt? He was going in this direction."
Reeha stopped a passerby and asked.

"C̄hạn mị̀ k̄hêācı."
(I don't understand your words.)

Few more people including some shopkeepers started gathering around her.

"My husband... he was wearing a grey T-shirt... this much tall..."
Seeing them not understanding her, Reeha started to describe Ayyan's features.

"C̄hạn k̄hêācı ṭhex."
(I understand her.)
A shopkeeper who was among the crowd said proudly.

Although Reeha didn't understand what he was saying but it seems like he understood her words.

Signaling Reeha to wait, the shopkeeper went inside his shop and then came out with a grey T-shirt.

"Nī̀ khụ̄x s̄eụ̄̂x yụ̄d k̄hxng khuṇ neụ̄̂x p̄ĥā k̄hxng s̄eụ̄̂x yạng nùm læa s̄wm s̄ı̀ s̄bāy."
(Here's your T-shirt. The fabric is soft and comfortable to wear.)

The man made her hold the shirt, thinking she was searching for it.

Reeha was on the verge of crying.

"Thảmị khuṇ t̄hụng r̂xngh̄ị̂? T̂xngkār s̄ī xụ̄̀n?"
(Why are you crying? Didn't like the color? Do you want another color?)

Hearing him, she started to tear up.

☆☆☆☆☆

Outside the shopping mall, Ayyan hired a cab.

"Reeha, get inside."

Not getting any response, Ayyan looked at his side to see Reeha missing.