※59※

The Next Day

"Rayyan! How much more are you gonna sleep? For your daughter's sake wake up. It's her birthday today. We have a lot to do. Rayyannnn!!"
Myra tried to wake her husband who was sleeping like a log. It was Mahrosh's second birthday. The whole Malik Mansion was decorated beautifully. Everyone was excited for little Mahrosh's birthday. Last night because of excitement and planning Rayyan slept late. And now it was 1 pm and he was still sleeping. 

Mahrosh was sitting on the bed by her father's side. With her little hands, she was trying to wake her father up.
"Dada up! Up!"

"See even Rosh is asking you to wake up. At least wake up now."

Hearing his little girl's voice Rayyan opened his eyes. Kissing her little hands he said in his sleepy voice.
"Happy Birthday, my princess."

And then again went back to sleep making Myra frustrated. Before Myra could yell at him a knock was heard.

"Bhabi, may I come in?"
Ayana knocked on the door.

"Come in, Ayana. Do you need anything?"
Myra asked.

Seeing Ayana, Mahrosh almost ran towards her and clung to her legs.
"Yana!"

Ayana and Mahrosh shared a bond which everyone, even Rayyan envied. She wanted to call Ayana by her name but it was difficult for her to pronounce it so instead of calling her Ayana or Fupi(Paternal Aunt) she started calling her 'Yana'. In fact, the first word which Mahrosh took was 'Yana'. 

Smiling at her niece, Ayana picked her up before wishing her birthday. And then looking at Myra she said,
"Bhabi, I was thinking of getting Rosh baby ready. You are already so busy Moreover, you also need to get ready so thought to take Rosh with me."

Pinching Mahrosh's nose Ayana asked in a baby voice,
"Rosh, will your Yana get you ready?"

Mahrosh nodded eagerly. She just loved to spend time with Ayana.

"Will you be okay with her? I mean she fuses a lot over getting dressed."

"Of course I will be. You just get ready and think of the ways to wake up your sleeping husband."
Looking at Rayyan's sleeping form Ayana said and then carried Mahrosh to her room.

☆☆☆☆☆

"Please keep the table in the middle. A little left. Wait a bit right. Yes. Perfect. Thanks. Now mix these green balloons with the white ones and then fix them behind the table. Yes, that way."
Reeha was instructing the decorators when Ayana with Mahrosh came. 

(Ayana's outfit)

(Ayana's outfit)

"Oh my God! Who is this cute little Barbie doll? Is this our Rosh? Api you have dressed her up so cutely." 
Reeha said before bending down to take Mahrosh, who already threw hands over Reeha asking her to pick up. She just loved to get carried. Ayana smiled at them.