※29※

Another long chapter waiting for you all. Hope you will enjoy reading it.

Reeha was thinking about recent incidents when a knock was heard. Her cousins opened the door to see Myra standing there.

"Hi!"

"Hello!"
Reeha greeted back awkwardly. They never really had any conversation.

Myra entered her room. While her cousins left to give them some space to talk.

"We didn't talk before, did we?"
Myra started.

"Yeah."

"So... nervous?"
Myra asked trying to make some conversation. But seeing her hesitating she quickly added,
"Don't worry. You can be honest with me."

"I don't know how I'm feeling. I mean all these things happened so fast that before I could even realize I am here dressed up as a bride. I am just... I don't know how to say umm... blank. Am I being weird?"

Giving her a small smile, Myra replied,
"Firstly, you are looking beautiful. Secondly, it's completely ok feeling like this. Thirdly, No you are not being weird. In fact, it's natural to feel this way."

"Thanks for saying I'm not weird. Honestly, I was starting to think of myself as a lunatic person." Reeha said with a nervous smile.

"I can't say, Reeha, that I know how you feel. Because in my case, I already knew Rayyan and his family since childhood and most importantly I loved Rayyan. So, during my wedding, I was happy... delightful. In fact, I didn't even cry while leaving my parents."
Myra said with a little laugh making Reeha smile.

"So, I guess you can say I was weird. But Reeha your situation is different. I know you don't know Ayyan or any of us, but-"
Taking Reeha's hand, Myra continued,
"You can trust us, even if not us, you can trust Ayyan. I'm sure you got a glimpse of Rayyan. Although Rayyan is good at heart but he's hot temper and loses his mind quickly whereas, Ayyan along with a soft heart knows how to handle a situation with a cool mind. He's patient and trust me, he will take care of you in every possible way."

"Thanks for your words, um..."
It was awkward. Reeha didn't even know the name of her except that she is Rayyan's wife.

"Myra. But I would prefer you to call be bhabi."
Myra said with a sweet smile.
'Unlike her husband, Myra was a sweet person. They could be friends in the future.'
Reeha thought.

"Thanks for assuring me, Myra bhabi. I needed it."
Reeha said with a grateful smile.

Just then a gasp was heard. Both looked at the door to see Shaina Begum standing there.

"Ma Sha Allah! My daughter! You are looking beautiful. Just like a princess."
Myra excused herself to give some alone time to the mother-daughter.

It was true. Reeha was looking different. In a beautiful manner. The dress, the jewelry even the makeup was complimenting her skin tone. Overall she really was looking beautiful.

"I can't believe my daughter is getting married."
With teary eyes Shaina Begum said.

"Mumma!"
Reeha hugged her mother.

"My daughter! My Beautiful Reeha!"
Saying she kissed Reeha's forehead.
"My little Reeha, when did you become so big?"

"Don't you think you are saying papa's words?"
Reeha said trying to lighten up the atmosphere. Seeing her mother this emotional for her was something new. Her father was always the emotional one regarding her whereas her mother was the emotional one regarding Fawad.