You are fucking beautiful Nandani

My eyes fluttered open with a lazy smile on my face and I felt my husband snuggling closer to me nuzzling his nose in my neck.. I quietly turned around to find him sound asleep. He look so cute and adorable when he sleeps just like a baby. I pecked his head lovingly.. I can't even imagine that one day I will be lying in arms of my Boss, who was so arrogant and a monster to me, but I guess this is life, full of unexpected surprises.. People outside the family still have trouble in accepting the fact that I am Mrs. Manik Kapoor, I heard many of them bitching about me in my own reception and even on Social Media people didn't really spared me, they trolled and mocked me that even at one point I believe maybe I am not really the one for him..

But luckily my husband is just one of the best creature to be born on this planet.. It's because of him I was able to get rid of my insecurities.. I can't believe people have so much hate hidden underneath them.. I mean they can't mind their own business but meddle with other's like their opinion actually matters.. Okay no more depressing talks Nandani, you are in Bora Bora the freaking island, yeah my husband's honeymoon surprise.. It's our third day here and I am already in love with this place..

I tried getting out from the bed but Manik has entirely captured me and it was hard to move him away, The guy weighs a lot.. "Stay Still Nandani.." When again I tried to push him, he groaned but didn't open his eyes.. great so he is awake but still wouldn't let me go.. "Wake up Manik, I am not spending the entire day in this bed.." I rubbed his nose with mine whispering lowly when his eyes opened and he gave me that breath taking smile.. He really is a fine piece of work by God himself.. "Good morning wifey.." He said pecking my nose and my smile widened..

"It's afternoon you sleepy head, come on get up already.." I said chuckling while he groaned again and after few minutes of snuggling into me, he finally let me go.. Manik has really been very patient with me through out.. I mean we are husband and wife and he has a full right to gave into his needs but he didn't did anything to make me uncomfortable and that gesture of him touched me.. Being with him 24/7 sleeping in the same bed, getting a taste of his kisses has increased my need for him.. And I want to tell him that I am ready for it.. so a naughty idea struck in my mind and I thought to have some fun with my dear Husband..

I immediately went inside the shower and purposely left my clothes behind. After freshening up and taking a long relaxing shower, I wrapped the towel carefully around my body, thankfully I was wearing my undies so it wasn't that much of a risk but I still hope this towel doesn't fall down and embarrass me.. After taking one look and making sure that I look sexy enough, with all the confidence I could muster I casually walked out of the bathroom.. I slowly walked out and stood beside the cupboard rummaging for some dresses to wear.. I could see my husband's jaw dropping on the floor through the mirror and I mentally patted myself for my little victory..

Manik was looking at me without even blinking his eyes with a hunger clear in his eyes and I immediately felt bad for making my husband wait for me this long.. Of course he had some needs but he put them all aside just for me.. I saw him clutching his eyes tightly and taking a deep breath and in next second he just bolted directly to washroom making me giggle...Aww poor husband, can't even resist his beautiful wife.. My poor baby...

********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

I saw sun setting down with a smile on my face.. This smile has permanently stuck on my lips the moment Nandani became a part of me.. Nandani Manik Kapoor, my gorgeous, loving and caring wife... I can't believe how lucky I have became that from getting forcibly married to Alya, I married a girl that I actually wanted in my life and like the oldies believe, I want her for 7 births.. She is just perfect, she knew how to make me happy and just not me, she knew how to make my family happy and what else did a man need from his wife?