37

𝒂𝒖𝒓𝒐𝒓𝒂 𝒋𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒔𝒐𝒏

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"stop being a damn crybaby, you gonna be fine." jahseh said as we walked through the airport, i guess were going to london first. i'm scared of planes and on top of that with this whole pregnancy i really don't want to take risks.

"whatever." i shook my head, grabbing one of his chips, "fatass hoe get some of ya own damn food." he snatched the chip bag away from me.

"nigga i'm hungry and i already know michael's fat fucking ass ain't gonna share nothing on the plane." i  explained, he just kept eating the damn chips though.

"well that's yo fault that you ain't buy any food." he finally said, "i wasn't hungry then." i defended.

kharisma all the sudden came outta nowhere with a huge smile, "hurry up y'all were boarding soon!" she sang.

"whatchu all happy about?" jahseh smiled and pecked her lips, making me gag.

"aurora i know you ain't the one gagging-" jahseh turned around and gave me a dirty look, "yes the fuck i am" i laughed.

"now where the hell is michael? this nigga always gotta be late or something." i rolled my eyes, looking at the time on my phone.

all the sudden i felt a hard slap on my ass, making me jump, "who late?" he smiled contently.

"still you." i furrowed my eyebrows, pretending to be mad. "i'm right on time actually." he bragged.

"i hope you got me food or something cause ya ugly ass friend don't wanna share his chips, stingy ass." i glared at jahseh, making him laugh.

"you really tried to get some of jahs food? that nigga fat as hell, you really thought he was finna share?" he handed me some money, "just get food cause you ain't getting none of mine."

"it's fine." i handed him back his money and got my own, "lemme go witchu" kharisma tagged on along side me, we had to hurry up though.

i ordered mad food and a milkshake, which i was not planning on sharing with one soul. fatass babies be cuter anyway.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"damn hoe how many people you feeding?" stokeley looked at me all surprised, "nigga me, myself and i." i flipped him off, taking a sip of my milkshake.

"plus, you ain't even one to talk. you eat this much every damn meal." i retorted, he all the sudden looked all pressed.

"damn aurora chose violence today." aria finally said something, she had her damn airpods in the whole time we were standing there and she hasn't said anything to anyone.

"you chose muteness today." kharisma chimed in, "chill i'm on my period." she finally took out her airpods.

"ew gross" michael and stokeley said at the same time, jahseh, aria, kharisma and i all looked over at them like "really nigga-"

"nigga that's ya own girl how you gonna say ew-" i laughed at stokeley, "that don't mean i wanna know about her bloody ass coochie." he made a stank face.