40

𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒑𝒑𝒊𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒅𝒅

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"imma go crazy. i ain't built for this shit." i sighed and told jahseh, i had to leave the room from the constant beeping of monitors. that shit was making me panic more by the minute.

plus, it was taking forever to even find a damn nurse that could speak english. this a whole damn mess. why did this all have to happen in paris out of all places?

"stop being a fucking pussy. you gotta get over it." he lectured, i just sat there and listening, knowing he was right.

"what you so worried about anyway? it's gonna be fine." he told me. i just shrugged, "that's jus how i am. there don't gotta be a reason to worry, i just do." i explained the best i could.

"i feel you. but imma call yo momma so she don't miss this. don't worry bruh. we gotchu my nigga." he reached out his hand to dap me up.

"nah fuck that, come here ugly ass nigga." he pulled me in for a hug.

"yo damn mom blowing up my phone anyway. she said yo ass ain't answering so she finna catch a damn flight at this point." he laughed and read his texts.

"trip get the fuck in here!" aria opened the door, seeming like it was serious. it was probably time.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

back in atlanta. thank god. elora being born in paris was a fucking mess. those niggas jahseh and stokeley wouldn't shut the fuck up, neither would aria or kharisma.

it was definitely something to remember though.

"i missed y'all." my mom smiled as she grabbed elora from aurora.

"i know, we missed you too. that whole thing was a mess. he was at a show," she said pointing to me, "and i was with my two other friends back at a hotel." she giggled.

the first week was really hard for both of us. it's been a month since she was born, everything's different now. my whole focus changed, but i'm kinda happy about it. it's kinda an escape for me to be honest.

"lemme just say," my mom smiled and looked up at me, "she ya damn twin."

"everyone's said that." i laughed, aurora just shook her head. "i'm still mad about that. you cant even tell i birthed her." she looked over at her, scooting closer to my mom.

aurora and my mom really close now too it seems like. it's nice. my mom never liked my ex girls, everyone could tell there was something different about aurora.

"if y'all ever need help, i'm here. she seems pretty easy." she looked at her with a huge ass smile, i swear i haven't seen my mom this happy since, well never. she always yelling at my nephews.

"uh— no." i smiled sarcastically, "first off, she not easy. let aurora explain that. second off, i can deal with her." i bragged cockily, she gave me a dirty look.

aurora started laughing and leaned her head on my shoulder. "okay so basically, for the first week i was in pain, like a lot, and just wanted to be left alone..." she started laughing again, i didnt think it was that funny. i didn't get no damn sleep.