5

𝒂𝒖𝒓𝒐𝒓𝒂 𝒋𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒔𝒐𝒏

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"so, y'all went on a date?" deja chimed in after gabby and i had been talking. "no, we just grabbed food. and we haven't even talked today." i shrugged, not seeing the big deal with just grabbing some food and talking a bit.

but that all happened yesterday, today, we haven't even talked. no texts or anything, which i didn't really expect to talk or anything, but it's just kinda weird.

"and deja, shut up, you was the one with youngboy the whole time, tryna put the spotlight on me." i laughed, she just pushed me a little, almost making me fall off my bed.

gabby was being antisocial, sitting in my chair on her phone. her fingers were moving on that stupid keyboard at 100 miles an hour, probably texting nahmirs ugly ass or something. she seemed to like him a little bit, but he didn't pay much attention. then again, he seemed to dodge any conversation that could potentially involve him. he's weird.

"you wanna call em up?" deja asked, referring to trippie and all his friends. i shook my head, i'd rather at least have one day to just be with the girls. plus, it's not like i couldn't just walk 20 steps out the door and be at trippies house.

"we should get our nails done." i suggested, hearing that, gabby looked up from her phone and smiled big. "yes!" she got out of my chair, slipping on her vans.

"alright, lemme just change real quick." i said, looking through my closet. i wanted to change just in case we happened to run into any of the guys as we left, or came back.

;

i left my hair down in the curly mess it is, and left my face bare

i left my hair down in the curly mess it is, and left my face bare. i didn't mind not wearing much makeup, i didn't look bad without it.

we grabbed our phones, and i drove us to the nearest nail shop. i obviously didn't know my way around atlanta, so i had to use google maps. luckily, there was actually a few different nail shops really close to my house.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

after we got our nails done, we all took pictures and posted them on our instagram stories. the ladies there were all pretty young, and helped us with the ideas of what to get. i really liked it there.