23

𝒂𝒖𝒓𝒐𝒓𝒂 𝒋𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒔𝒐𝒏

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"nigga you don't even know me. what do you got against me?" i whispered under my breath. they had brought me to some house, running away wasn't an option really, i had tried to run at every chance i could, but they would catch me.

no one knew anything was wrong, i mean, i probably just seemed like a bitch. he had never told me who was calling, it could have been my mom, dad, anyone. i should've just stayed home.

i could see them talking across the room from me, they hadn't hurt me, yet. i was hoping it would stay that way, but the way they kept menacingly looking over at me was weird as hell.

"you can have her tonight." he said to a tall darkskin guy that kinda reminded me of kentrell, but way uglier.

he started to walk over to me and he pulled me off the chair i was sitting on, "shorty you a virgin?" he asked me, i stared at him with a weird look, "nigga that ain't yo business."

"so you are."he smirked, moving one of his arms down my waist and grabbing my ass, making me flinch and move backwards. i don't know who the fuck this nîgga thinks he is.

"what does it matter to you? you ain't never gon get me anyway." i pushed him away from me, "shawty i would stop talkin like you tough. you with us now, better get used to it." he chuckled psychotically and grabbed my hand.

i started to try to think smarter, maybe if i got on this guys good side, he wouldn't hurt me, and i would only have to deal with him, rather than the other guys, which i found much more intimidating.

i wasn't gonna be submissive to him, but i atleast wouldn't fight back as much. if i was too nice that would be way too suspicious, and he didn't seem to be dumb, atleast not that dumb.

"one second shawty i gotta answer this." he pulled out his phone, and i saw "ayleks⛈" as the contact name, "what the fuck?" i said under my breath, i got out of the chair, "do you know where the bathroom is at?" i asked him, he pointed to a door down some hallway, but that's not actually what i wanted.

i nodded my head and made my way to the hallway, most of the guys keeping a close eye on me, but looked away after figuring i was just going to the bathroom. i peeked around the corner, checking who was looking, and everyone was focused on something else, my main target still being focused on ayleks.

i slowly and quietly circled around the house to opposite way i had came, and found a small room, with all the weapons they had. it wasn't only guns, but also a lot of tasers, and what looked like pills to probably put people to sleep, or they simply used them for themselves. i didn't really know who i was working with, don't know what to expect.

i was far too scared to use a gun and shoot anybody, so i grabbed one of the tasers, and took a deep breath. i wanted to use it on the guy talking to ayleks, but maybe it would be better to use it on someone who was more intimidating.

i turned around, and saw one of the biggest guys i had ever seen, probably around 6'5, long dreads, brown skin, tattoos everywhere. i should've known not to venture off and think i was tough shit, i'm 5'0 and probably weight 100 pounds, i don't scare anyone..

"bitch really thinks she can play us." he chuckled, causing a few more guys to walk over to where we were. i backed up, almost being against the wall, "i know how you work, i know more about you than you think."