3

𝒂𝒖𝒓𝒐𝒓𝒂 𝒋𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒔𝒐𝒏

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"get me cookies n cream!" deja shouted from her chair, well, not really her chair. it was youngboys chair, they had been with each other the whole night, and now they're all touchy-feely. it was kinda cute, but they just met, so it's a lil weird in my opinion.

"bitch you got legs, right?" stokeley jested, and chuckled as he walked past them, kentrell laughed and pushed him, knocking him into an old ass lady that was tryna get her grandkids ice cream. "oh shit, i'm sorry." he chuckled, she gave him a stank face and cut everyone in line to buy the ice cream.

"damn, must suck to be old" stokeley shrugged, filling up 8 of the little free sample cups with chocolate ice cream, which lowkey disgusted me. "nigga everyone knows chocolate is the worst flavor." i declared, his jaw dropped and he started eating all the free samples, causing all the workers to roll their eyes and shake their heads.

i grabbed a waffle cone, and filled it up with a scoop of strawberry, and a scoop of cookies n cream. i put some brownie bits on the top of it, and drizzled chocolate sauce over the top. i looked to the side of me, to see the gigantic ass mess trippie was creating.

"damn, whatchu tryna make there? hell?" i giggled, "cmon, you know these flavors slap. they gotta go good together." he shrugged, i did the same. "i'll let you be the judge of that."

i pulled out my cash, grabbing a 20 dollar bill to pay, "nah i gotchu. don't worry bout it" trippie paid the lady instead, i smiled, "well, thank you. i'll get it next time." i insisted, but trippie just shook his head.

everyone looked over at the entrance, seeing this light skinned girl with a mop on her head, and trippie looked surprised, rolling his eyes. "uh, what's happening?" i turned around to ask stokeley, he was just trying to hold in his laughter.

"really michael! fucking really! you forgot to turn off your location," she had a content, almost psycho smile across her face, "and who's this bitch? who's she!" she pointed at me, with a dirty look. "can you just leave, you doin so much for no reason." he walked over to her, and she dragged him by his shirt outside the shop.

"is that his ex?" i asked stokeley, surprised that he would even deal with someone like that on a day to day basis. "ion even know what she is, by the time he walks back in she'll probably be his girl again." he told me, i just nodded my head, watching her yell, him just staying silent though the window.

"why doesn't he just block her?" i shrugged, stokeley and i found a table to sit at. the tables only had 2 chairs at each, so everyone sat down with one other person, i guess i would be with stokeley. i wasn't complaining i guess.

"he's stuck on her." stokeley said simply, i just furrowed my eyebrows, she doesn't seem that great, why would he be stuck on her? hell, it's not even my business, what do i care?

"she's kinda ugly!" jahmier shouted from across the shop, i giggled and put my head down on the table, they really didn't hold back. "that nigga jahmier hates ayleks." stokeley started laughing too.

ayleks, who the hell names their kid ayleks?

ayleks stormed back into the shop like a 5 year old, trippie following behind her. "if you think i'm deaf jahmier, i'm not, why don't you shut yo pussy ass up before my niggas pull up on yo ass?" i noticed her brooklyn accent, but it seemed kinda forced.