25

𝒂𝒖𝒓𝒐𝒓𝒂 𝒋𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒔𝒐𝒏

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"girl, why you ain't never tell me what happened? i was worried as hell." deja looked at me as i walked in the door, already annoyed with the fact i had to go home instead of stay at trippies with my friends.

"no you weren't." i shook my head, "if you were really worried i'm sure you would've called me." i explained, she just shook her head.

"it doesn't matter anyway, because trippie saved my ass as usual, that seems to be how it goes all the time now." she looked at me and scoffed, "well you seem to like it being that way, you only talk to
him anyway."

"that's because gabby," i paused to look over at her, "is purposely always bringing around daniel, when both y'all know damn well they don't like each other. like, you can't respect that?" i started to raise my voice, but then realized all that was doing was making me look stupid.

"what does it matter?" gabby chimed in, standing up, being extra as hell with her hand motions. i rolled my eyes and set down all my stuff, they had to annoy me as soon as i walked in the damn door.

"because that nigga weird as hell, he prolly don't even like y'all, he's just instigating, how don't you see that?" i explained to her, but she didn't care.

"well if you can have your friends i can certainly have mine." gabby shrugged, "and i never said you can't, i was just explaining to deja why i'm with trippie all the time."

"i just can't wait for the day he shows his true colors and plays yo ass. then you'll understand why i hang with daniel, he's told us stuff that you have no idea about!" deja said, sounding all "entitled" which annoyed the fuck out of me.

"yeah me neither, i cant wait." i laughed sarcastically, earning another eye roll from both of them. "daniels just lying to you, i don't care what he's told you anyway."

"why don't you just go hang out with adrianna if you hate us so much?" gabby said, obviously having no comeback for what i had said.

"i don't hate you, i disagree with what you've been doing lately. but whatever, do what you want, it's not my problem." i shook my head, and sat down on my bed, placing my phone down.

"and to think i stood up for you earlier.." i laughed, looking at deja, the expression on her face changed from a smirk to a confused, worried, look. "who said what about me?" she stuck out her hand.

"it doesn't matter, why don't y'all go have a three some with daniel at his place?" i suggested, they looked at each other with a smile, "okay, we will, maybe we'll invite trippie i'm sure he'd love to join!" they said, hopefully sarcastically.

"mhm i'm sure he will, have fun!" practically pushed them out the door of my room, "okay love you bae!" they blew kisses to me and waved as they walked out the house.

"weird asses..." i said under my breath as i closed the door and laid down in my bed, almost immediately falling asleep from how tired i was.

>> in the morning .

"aurora wake the fuck up!" someone started shaking the fuck outta me, making me immediately jump out of bed, due to instinct.