43

𝒂𝒖𝒓𝒐𝒓𝒂 𝒋𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒔𝒐𝒏

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

last night.... that was just something else. literally.

"aurora!" jahmier called out from basically across the house.

"nigga what? leave me alone for a damn minute!" i said then looked over at michael who was holding elora, he wasn't paying attention to what was happening. so, i shook my head and found jahmier.

i knew exactly where he was gonna be, laying down watching tv as fucking usual.

"what do you need to talk to me so bad about? like bruh... i don't care—"

"i have to tell you something... I've been wanting to but i ain't really had time to." he cut me off. he didn't even seem mad or anything, so it kinda confused me.

"what?"

"ever since that night... i haven't been able to get you out my head. this never happened to me with no girl so ion really know how to go about it." he explained while looking straight at me. like he was completely confident in everything he was saying.

"that makes no fucking sense... you literally have adrianna who loves the fuck outta you and does everything for you." i furrowed my eyebrows. i didn't even know what else to say.. this is the last thing i expected.

"but it's not the same. ever since i met you that one day...shes just not you." he sighed.

i've never ever seen him like this. it's making me feel weird as fuck.

i huffed and just sat there for a second. "well i don't know what you expect me to say."

"i expect you to tell me how you feel."

"nigga i have a whole daughter and a boyfriend. what the fuck do you expect me to feel like?!" i raised my voice, but quickly quieted it back down once i realized other people cannot be hearing this.

"that didn't stop you at kentrell's party!" he fought back.

"i don't care! i don't believe that what you said happened, really even happened." i admitted, but he didn't even care. he kissed his teeth and looked back over at the tv.

"it prolly woulda been you and me but y'all rushed shit. if you can't see that, you're blind."

"no, it wouldn't. ion even know where all this is coming from because it makes no sense... it was never me and you. i always liked michael, from day one." i explained.

he shrugged nonchalantly. "i just said that y'all rushed shit. i didn't say you didn't like him."

"no jahmier, it's called life. not everything always goes as planned. you think we planned to have a kid? hell no!" i admitted. he still had the same expression.

"HE HAS SLEEPING BEAUTY TATTED ON HIS JAWLINE AND Y'ALL AINT RUSH SHIT—"

"what the fuck are y'all talking about?" jahseh walked in the room looking confused as fuck.