7

𝒂𝒖𝒓𝒐𝒓𝒂 𝒋𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒔𝒐𝒏

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"i cant get it out of my head, really, hes so sweet" i said to deja, who was currently being my therapist. "girl, i love you, and you usually have a good judgment of character, but i don't know.." she seemed apprehensive, but she wouldn't tell me why.

"i don't think he's a bad person." i immediately shot down any ideas she had, "i'm not saying he is, but like, what guy would just buy a girl a 6000 dollar purse after knowing them for like- 9 days?" she gave me a weird look, i just rolled my eyes.

"if we should be worried about anyone being weird, it's youngboys ugly ass." i said, shrugging after, she just blew it off. then she flipped me off, so i did it back.

"okay aurora, do you want me to just be honest?" she hesitated, i nodded my head, just wanting her to cut the shit already. "i think trippies just using you as a rebound from his ex girl." she blurted out, looking guilty after.

i didn't know what to say, it's not like i was mad at her, or even doubted what she was saying. i just genuinely was at a loss of words, probably because i knew she could be right, and that's the worst part about it.

i walked out of the room we were in, and went upstairs to my room. i didn't want to hear that, at all. i wasn't even sure about my feelings towards trippie, i feel like everything's moving way too fast for me. i'm not even used to dating anyone.

he seems like a great guy, but deja's right, he's just trying to get me to be a rebound from ayleks, and i want him to know that's not happening.

𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒑𝒑𝒊𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒅𝒅
1:56 am .

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"nigga, why are you calling me at 2 am?" she sounded tired, she was probably asleep, but she if she was gonna be close with me, she had to expect this anyway.

"you should get food with me" i couldn't help but smile a bit at hearing her voice. i might've missed being around her, i didn't see her at all today, and she never texted me which isn't like usual i guess, but maybe i'm just trippin.

"you really woke me up for food?" she asked, i laughed a little. "nigga that's why you fat, getting food at 2 in the morning for no reason." aurora teased, "and that's why you built like nahmir, who the hell turns down food?" i joked. i heard the 3 beeps, which meant she hung up.

about 10 minutes later, my phone started ringing again, it was aurora, i thought she was mad at me, but i answered anyway. "where you at?" she asked, sounding pretty much fully awake now.

"i thought you were mad-" she cut me off, "i'm not mad, but i will be if you don't hurry yo ass up!" she concluded, then hung up again. damn, bitches are confusing.

i put on a sweatshirt over my shirt, and put on a pair of airforce ones, then i got in my car and texted aurora to get her ass outside.

she walked outside her front door, and i just couldn't take my eyes off of her. she had her long braids, and she was wearing a tank top, and sweatpants. when she saw me, she smiled and waved with her perfect teeth.