15

Why was Yeonjun here? In the most dangerous place for humans.. The black market for hybrids. Yeonjun out of all people knew how bad it was for him to be here, but when he saw that mark on that bear hybrid.. He knew exactly where it was from.

Maybe he was jealous, Maybe he was desperate for Soobin back. But he didn't care, the first step in his plan was get rid of the bear hybrid.

Everywhere Yeonjun walked heads turned his way, the hybrids knew he was human. He heard the way they growled at him, how their eyes burned the back of his head.

But lucky for him he made it to the one building he needed to get to. Here he'd Tell the only other human were his bear cub went. And soon Yeonjun would be able to get Soobin back

"Excuse me... I need to speak to park Jimin..."

All the hybrids around Yeonjun bursted into laughter. What was so funny?

"Kid. You can't just walk in here and ask for the boss man. Go back home quick while you can, you'll be eaten if you don't" A cat hybrid said from the couch they sat on. Yeonjun frowned, he wasn't leaving without getting what he wanted.

"Well...telk him I know were something important to him is...say a three year old bear hybrid"

The room went silent, everyone looked around muttering things to each other.

Out of the corner of Yeonjuns eyes an hand wrapped around Yeonjun and he was suddenly being pulled down a hallway. "W-Wait where are you taking me!?"

"Shush kid, you wanted to see the boss so that's were I'm taking you" The random hybrid said. Yeonjun was a little scared but he still had his head high. Less then three minutes Yeonjun was brought to a room and left behind. At the edge of the room sat a man on a couch, sipping something out of his glass cup.

He noticed Yeonjun immediately and stood up.

"Eh? It's been a while since a humans come here.. What do you want?"

Yeonjun was quick with his words, almost eager to get it out "park Jimin right!? The bear hybrid Beomgyu! I know where he is and I'm willing to tell you where he is!!"

Jimin raised an eyebrow. The air was silent before he let out a laugh. Was this man crazy? He clenched his stomach and bent over, he could be laughing out of joy.

Jimin calmed down after what seemed like ages and walked over to Yeonjun and wrapped his arm around Yeonjun.

"Sit with me kid. And tell me everything you know.."

_____

"Beomgyu come back here and put your clothes on"

"NO!" Beomgyu yealled as he ran through the apartment butt naked. Soobin chased Beomgyu around with a towel in his arms, ready to scoop Beomgyu up.

"I'll take away your honey crackers!!" Soobin threatened. Beomgyu stopped in his tracks leaving Soobin enough time to scoop Beomgyu up.

Soobin made sure Beomgyu was completely covered before he saw Beomgyu face, tears were in his eyes as he looked up at Soobin.

"Oh no Beomgyu I'm not gonna take your honey crackers I swear" Soobin pouted and kissed Beomgyus forehead.

"P-Pwomise?" Beomgyu said with a big pout.

Soobin nodded and walked back to his room so he could put Beomgyu in actual clothes. "Like honey crackers" Beomgyu muttered to himself. Soobin helped Beomgyu dry off and put him into his favorite onesie. "How about~~~ tomorrow we can have yummy honey crackers and watch some cartoons" Soobin sat in bed with Beomgyu on his lap.