6

"Rawr rawr~~" Beomgyu said as he ran around the room with his toy dragon. Soobin chuckled as he continued to type away on his computer. He had some minor work to do, so he decided to get it all out of the way while he can.

Beomgyu on the other hand, was having the time of his life, he hadn't taken off the onsie just yet. Yes it had already been a day, but how could Soobin say no to Beomgyu when he asked to keep it on the next morning?

"Ahhh" Beomgyu said as he ran the dragon stuffy into Soobin's leg. "Wall wall wall!" Beomgyu yelled as he started to climb over Soobin.

Soobin chuckled as he reached his arms out and grabbed beomgyu before giving him a tiny kiss on the head and let him go.

Beomgyu giggled and jumped down from Soobin and continued to play with his dragon.

"Binnie fight dragon!" Beomgyu yelled as he grabbed his black bunny and started to run around the room with both toys in his hand.

Soobin looked back at Beomgyu and frowned. "Beomgyu?" Soobin said. Beomgyu stopped running and looked at Soobin. "Yesh?" Beomgyu asked as he swinged his arms back and forth.

Soobin cooed at Beomgyu talking and smiled. "Don't run to fast okay, I don't want you to fall and get a boo boo" Soobin said with a small nod.

"Ohhh" Beomgyu said with a nod as he looked up at the ceiling. "Okiee" Beomgyu said as he raised his hands in the air.

"When I'm done, I'll take you out to a pastry shop. They have yummy foods" Soobin with with a cute smile.

"Yummy!" Beomgyu repeated and he sat on the floor and threw binnie in the air while whispering the word Yummy.

Soobin turned around and tried his best to finish all the work he had. When he was about to be done he stopped when Beomgyu started to climb on his lap. "What's wrong hm?" Soobin asked as Beomgyu laid his head on Soobin's chest. Beomgyu shook his head and pulled on Soobin's shirt before he stuffed his head under Soobin's shirt.

Soobin smiled as he went back to finishing his work. He closed his laptop and stretched his arms out.

Soobin pulled his shirt up and saw Beomgyu's eyes getting heavy. "No no no" Soobin said as he stood up and lightly threw beomgyu in the air before catching him.

Beomgyu yelled from the sudden rush of excited and smiled. "Don't fall asleep, you haven't eaten breakfast yet little one" Soobin said as he walked over to his bed and set Beomgyu down on his bed before walking over to his closet and quickly put on some appropriate clothes.

Soobin sighed and turned to Beomgyu. "I'm gonna guess you wanna keep on your onsie" Soobin asked as he grabbed socks and shoes for Beomgyu. "Yes yes" Beomgyu said with a cute little nod as Soobin helped him put on his socks and shoes.

Soobin picked up Beomgyu and walked them into the living room and grabbed their hats and coats because of the snow.

Once they both were warm and cozy, Soobin grabbed his keys and wallet and walked out of the apartment and locked the door behind him.

"Ahh!" Beomgyu whined as they walked out of the apartment. Soobin looked down at beomgyu who was holding his arms in the air. "Up up" He said as he jumped up and down. Soobin gave Beomgyu a warm smile and bent down and picked up Beomgyu.

"You sure are clingy hm?" Soobin asked as Beomgyu laid his head on Soobin's shoulder.

Soobin didn't mind that.

~

Soobin walked into the pastry shop and took in the smell of sweet bread. Beomgyu lifted his head from Soobin's shoulders and looked around the colorful shop with a gasp. "So pwetty" Beomgyu said as Soobin walked to the front counter and ringed the bell.

Soobin looked around the empty shop and shrugged, it was early in the morning. So he understood if no one was here.

"Hello and welcome to huening Kai's pastry shop-- oh it's you" Kai said as he walked up to the counter. Soobin smiled at him and waved. "Hello to you to Kai" Soobin said as his eyes fell to all the delicious breads and foods.

"Oh my god is that a bear hybrid?" Kai asked as he leaned over the counter to  take a closer look at Beomgyu.

Beomgyu smiled at Kai and poked his cheek where his small mole laid. "Boop" Beomgyu said as he continued to poke Kai's cheek. Kai's eyes sparkled as his eyes became watery. "He's adorable! Can I keep him?" Kai asked with a wide pleading smile as he looked at Soobin.

Soobin rolled his eyes and shook his head. "You're the second person to ask me Kai. And no you can't have Beomgyu, he's mine" Soobin said as he gave Beomgyu a kiss on the head.

"Wow" Beom said as he pointed down to a Danish pastry. "Yummy" He said as he looked at Soobin and back at the Danish pastry.

"I'll take two of those and a bear claw" Soobin said with a small nod as he grabbed his wallet. "$9.57" Kai said as he opened his register and took the ten dollars Soobin gave him and handed him back his change.

Kai packed up the said order and handed the bag to Soobin. "Ah ah" Beomgyu whined as he tried to grab for the bag. "Want yummy" Beomgyu said with a pout. As soon as Beomgyu saw the Danish pastry he wanted to eat it right away.

"Alright little one" Soobin said as he reached in the bag and pulled a Danish pastry out and unwrapped it and handed it to Beomgyu.

"Yaaay" Beomgyu cheered as he took a big bite out of it. The red jam like filling got all over his cheeks causing Kai and Soobin to coo over him.

"Yummy" Beomgyu said was he held the pastry up to Soobin's lips. Soobin took a tiny bite out of the pastry and smiled. "So yummy" Soobin said with a nod.

Just then the door opened. "Kai have you seen-- oh hi Soobin I was just looking for you" Yeonjun said with a smile as he walked in the store.

The air became thick as Beomgyu's eyes fell to Yeonjun.

"Hi....yeonjun" Soobin said as he cleared his throat. "I was um..just looking for you because you haven't been answering my calls" Yeonjun said with a small smile.

"I know I haven't" Soobin said as he held onto the bag tightly. "O-Oh..why?" Yeonjun asked as he out his hands in his coat pockets.

"Because I don't want to" Soobin said back as he looked away from Yeonjun. Yeonjun bit his lip as his shoulders pushed together. "Okay..i know we ened on a bad note and all but--"

"A bad note?" Soobin asked with a scoff. "Kai cover Beomgyu's ears" Soobin said with a disgusted expression.

Kai let out a tiny grunt as he leaned over the counter and covered Beomgyu's ears.

"Okay look Yeonjun, I don't know how many times I have to say it, but you're dick crazy. You just wanna get back with me because of sex, you cheated on me because of sex. I'm never, ever, EVER getting back with you. I don't even think about you so I suggest that do the same" Soobin spat as he walked pass Yeonjun.

Yes...this was the affect Yeonjun has on Soobin.

----

Sorry for any spelling mistakes.

Love you all. Bye bye