♕ 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 15 ♕

Triple Update!! Since you completed the goals :)
Have you seen the above comment 😜👆
Anyways let's start the chapter!
Previously: Reem told Avu to tell the truth about herself to the gang. So they all changed and sat in the living room.
Let's continue.
------------------------------------------------
They all settled themselves and then Avu started speaking,
Avu *take a deep breath*- Well it all started when I was 5 years old, it was my parents anniversary morning. I woke up when I heard sounds of screams and gun shots. I rushed to my parents room and saw them lying lifeless. Soon the police came and I was given to my aunt and uncle. For the starting few months they were good, but then they started beating me whenever they were not feeling good or sometimes just for their entertainment. And since I was just 5-6 years old I didn't know what was my fault (and a tear escaped her eyes). They then started to blame for everything wrong that happened and used to beat me almost every single day......*takes a deep breath*after about 2 years of living in that hell, I met rusksaar khalla, she was a maid in the neighborhood. One day, I think I was 7 years old, I ran with all the property papers of my parents which were on my name, my parents money which they left for me and me and khalla escaped together and shifted to London. After that I started investing the money which I had when I turned 9 years old and soon I earned a lot of money. Then I opened my own company when I turned 11 years old and now it is the biggest and number 1 company of the world (she said with a small smile)
Gang- wait!!! That means you are the owner of AKN group of companies and AKN indusries???
Avu (with a sly smile)- yeah
Sid- means u are also QUEEN??
Avu- yeah..... I can explain though
Before she could continue sid and abhi hugged her and said,
Sidshek- thanks for saving me/chote
Avu (with a smile)- always u are the only people I have
All smiled and reem was the most happiest!!
Avu- anyways let's continue, there is a reason I became a mafia......when I was 17 I got to know from some source that my parents were murdered for money by a mafia group. So I started training myself. I was also in highschool at that time, that's when I met a boy named Vishal Jethwa.........

.

.

.

.

.

.

To be continued..
How was the chapter?
Goals: 1+ shout out for this book

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Till then,
Bye!! 💕