♕ 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 19 ♕

Double Update!
The above pic is so cute and you can even see sid in the background!! 💕💕 Anyways let's start!
Previously: They decided to go home to talk about Sid's past, and Avu went to the princi to inform him about their leave, and to tell him to let them out of the premises.....
Let's continue.
--------------------------------------------------
They went in their respective bikes which were given to them by Avu (check the chapter in which they went to the club if u don't remember), Avu and Sid still don't go on the same bike. Anyways, they reach the mansion and the door was opened by a maid. As they entered the mansion, they all could smell kheer being made in the kitchen....Avu immediately ran to the kitchen as she recognized the smell.
On reaching the kitchen she jumped on the person making kheer and hugged the person.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Guess who the person is?

.

.

.

Avu- Khalla u finally came!! (she said smiling)
(Author's note: will use ru for Rusksaar)
Ru- Yes Muskaan, I missed u a lot!
Avu- me too!
Ru- Ok, now won't u introduce me to ur friends 😀
Avu- yeah come!
Meanwhile the gang was just admiring their bond 💕💕💕
Avu- guys this is my rusksaar khalla who is just like a mother to me, and khalla this is Abhi bhai, Vaishnavi di, Reemi, Jai, Faisu, Jannat and Sid (pointing at them respectively)
Gang (except Avu)- Hello :)
Suddenly the lights of the mansion shut down. And then Avu's phone rang. She picked up the call, it was from Jack (one of her friends from the underworld). She put the call on speaker,
Call Conversation
Jack- Queen we have a problem, ARJ found out that we are researching about him, he has sent some people to attack u!!
(Author's note: Avu is the Queen of Mafia and ARJ is the king. Queen is more powerful than ARJ but ARJ has been in the underworld for many years so he has a lot of resources and among the two people fear ARJ more as he only harms and kills the innocent while Avu only kills the people doing wrong.)
Avu- Ok, I'll get ready till that time my bodyguards will handle them. And u also come and bring backup!!
Jack- Ok, bye!!
Call Conversation Ends
Avu- guys quickly go and hide inside the fireplace, don't worry it is a hidden and bulletproof safe room and u can also see what's happening outside so u know when to come out.
Gang and khalla- but what about u?
Avu- Don't worry I'll be fine, just go fast!!
They all go and hide, while Avu goes and changes and gets equiped.....after that she comes back with weapons and some of her men.
Her Outfit:

(imagine with a mask)

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Get ready for some action!
Will reveal Sid's past after the fight scene.......
Excited??
Goals:
Votes- 17 votes
Comments- 7 comments

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Till then,
Bye!! 💕