♕ 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑻 50 ♕

Hi guys!! How are u all? Anyways let's start the chapter,
Previously: Avu and Sid had a fight in the room. When Sid went out he saw his gang and they started teasing him. Sid was going to say something when suddenly..............
Let's continue.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Suddenly,
Avu came out running and she told everyone to follow her and they did as she told them. She told them to sit in the cars and she sat on her bike and they all drove off. Avu was leading them.

In the car,
Abhi was driving the car and Vaish was in the passenger seat, while all the others were in the back.
Abhi- This is the way to the hospital, maybe khalla got awake!
Vaish- Yeah! Let's hope for the best :)
Reem- I just want khalla to be fine! I can't see Muskaan breaking down again.
All nodded while Sid was inside deep thoughts.

Sid's POV
I wonder what happened!? I hope khalla is fine because Reem is right Avu came out of the previous shock very hardly, when khalla supposedly died.
Sm: Oh u remember that!? When u had promised her that u will always be there for her and never leave her side! Yet u let her go alone!
Are u my subconscious mind or hers! Why do u always take her side! I know I had promised her but what about the thing she did!
Sm: Obviously I am ur subconscious mind! And I take her side because deep down u know she is innocent and did nothing! Even when she was arguing with u she said that u always blame her for everything when it's not even her mistake!
Yeah but she..........
Sm: Stop arguing with me! U are just trying to not feel guilty. She saved u all even after u left her alone, she gave u a place to stay and takes care of u all!
I know, but Ashi is my girlfriend now and I can't break her heart. She loves me a lot and never hides anything from me!
Sm: U are an idiot, Angel is right! Ashi!! Really!? Do u even know where she is from yesterday? Do u know anything about her family? No right!? Yet that day instead of trusting ur angel who is ur life, u trusted her!
U are right, I need to apologize to angel, I need to know what happened that day but after khalla gets discharged from the hospital. Maybe she can give me ideas and help me as Avu never denied her!
Sm: Good boyy!!
Sid's POV ends

Sid came out of his thoughts when Abhi said 'we are here!'. They all got out of the car and went towards khalla's room. Avu went to park her bike. When they entered khalla's room they saw that she was awake and talking to Bhav. They all went and hugged her one by one.
Khalla- Omg! All my bacha's have grown up so big! Where is my Muskaan?
Suddenly the door opened and everyone saw in that direction, Avu had entered with a tensed face. As soon as she saw khalla, she started to cry and take small steps towards her.
When she reached near her,
Avu- Ammi!? (she said in a whisper voice)
Khalla nodded and Avu hugged her tightly!
Avu- I thought I lost u 6 years back! I am so happy today, did they hurt u?
Khalla- I am fine Muskaan!
They parted the hug and then Avu turned towards Bhav and screamed at him,
Avu- U idiot! U could have told me that ammi is fine and woke up. Instead u called me and said 'come fast'and ended the call! I was so worried u dumbo, today I am going to kill u!
She then started running behind him all around the room while the others including khalla were chuckling. She was running around when she tripped on something and was going to fall. But how can Sid let his angel fall right!? So he quickly went near her and grabbed her waist. She had closed her eyes and was looking so cute.

When she opened her eyes, they both had a deep eyelock but it was broken by a series of fake coughs

When she opened her eyes, they both had a deep eyelock but it was broken by a series of fake coughs. They both straightened themselves up and went away from each other.
Khalla- Muskaan come here, I need to talk to u!
Avu nodded and sat on the bed near khalla.
Khalla- U have become so thin! Weren't u eating properly in these years?
Avu- No ammi, I eat properly!
Bhav- Liar (he murmured but khalla heard it)
Khalla- Avu!! (she said glaring at her)
Avu in turn glared at Bhav when Khalla saw that she is glaring at Bhav she slapped her arm lightly and said,
Khalla- Don't glare at him, from today I will feed u! (she said scolding her)
Avu just nodded while everyone was adoring them) But I knew that u and Sid would make a beautiful pair. Shaadi hogayi ki mein karwa doon!
Both Sid's and Avu's eyes widened and they became speechless. Whereas the gang and Bhav burst into laughter seeing sidneet's condition!
Avu- Ammi we are not together (Avu said in a cold voice)
Saying that she left, khalla understood that something was wrong and gestured Sid to come to her. So he went to her and sat beside her.
Khalla- See everyone fights, it's in the human nature. So now tell me why u and Avu fought? See after marriage fights happen that doesn't mean u don't talk to each other!
Sid again widened his eyes and quickly said,
Sid- Khalla we are not married neither are we together. I have a girlfriend named Ashi.
Khalla- But..... (she was cut off by the door opening again)
It was Avu,
Avu- Bhav we can take Ammi home, so let's go. I sent all the cars, we are taking the limo so that ammi can be comfortable.
Bhav nodded and they all went and sat in the limo and drove to Avu's mansion. Khalla was shocked to see it,
Khalla- The last time I saw it, it was much smaller but now it is a literal palace!
Avu smiled seeing that khalla was shocked and proud of her. They all then helped khalla inside the mansion and took her to her room.
Avu- Khalla u rest I will talk to u regarding them!
Khalla just nodded and all left the room and sat in the living room.
Bhav- By the way did u have a good sleep last night!? 😏
Avu- Yeah, why?
Now all smirked looking at her,
Avu- Why are u all smirking?
Faisu- Let's show u why!
He then took out his phone and showed it to Sidneet.....

Sidneet both unknowingly blushed when suddenly they heard a scream!!!

.

.

.

Who do u think it was?
How was the chapter?
Goals:
90+ votes
55+ comments

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Till then,
Bye!! 💕