♕ 𝑬𝑷𝑰𝑳𝑶𝑮𝑼𝑬 ♕

2 years later,

Sid's POV
Its been 2 years since I have married Avu, my angel! Exactly on this day she became mine forever. Hehe...... Although I had forgotten our anniversary last year but this year I do remember!! Last year's anniversary was a train wreck as she was hella mad at me........ Hehe. But this time she is in for a surprise/treat!
Sid's POV ends
Sid was in sidneet's room they both were sleeping cuddling with each other. But Sid had woken up early as he had a lot planned for his angel today ♥ When he felt Avu waking up he quickly closed his eyes and pretended to sleep. She woke up and saw Sid sleeping. She was totally lost in the greek god sleeping besides her, but then she remembered that its their second anniversary today and he had promised her last year that this year he will wake up before her and bring her breakfast in bed. She became upset and angry. So she got up murmuring something.
Avu- Last year toh he was saying that I will do this, I will do that and now he is sleeping!!! Bandar kahi ka!!! 😒😤
Saying that Avu left and went to the bathroom to freshen up.

As soon as Avu left and opened his eyes. He then started staring at the bathroom door with a wide grin on his face 🤭🤭🤭
Sid- Haaye!! My jungili bili!! Although she is an angel but when she is in anger she looks just like a jungili bili!! Hehe....... Now before she comes back I better go and see all the preparations!
With that Sid left the room and went to Abhinavi's room. Before entering he quickly knocked and when he heard a 'come in', he went inside.
Sid- Bhai is everything ready!?
Abhi- Yep! It's all done but....... (he was cut off by Vaishnavi)
Vaish- Are u sure u wanna do this, ur jungili bili......oops I mean Angel will get really mad!! 🤨
Sid- Don't worry di! I will handle my angel plus this way its more fun.......hehe! 😅😅😅
Abhi- Fine! But don't u dare tell her that we were involved in this plan with you!! Or she might be angry on us too!! (he said making a horrified face, afterall she is still the Queen)
Sid nodded and left the room so that he can get to his room before Avu can come out of the washroom. He quickly entered the room, went to bed and pretended as if he just woke up as soon as the bathroom door opened. He looked towards the door and literally got lost in Avu, she was looking absolutely stunning as always! 😍😍😍

 He looked towards the door and literally got lost in Avu, she was looking absolutely stunning as always! 😍😍😍

Sid was literally drooling over her while Avu was still angry and was just focusing on getting ready. Sid went near her and back hugged her!!
Sid- Looking beautiful my love! (he whispered in her ear in a very husky voice which sent shivers down Avu's spine)
Avu (trying not to get affected)- What do u want Siddharth?? (she said in a slight angry voice)
Sid parted the hug and made her face him.
Sid- Since when do u call me Siddharth? What happened to bandar or Sid!!??
Avu- I don't want to talk about it so get lost!!! (Sid was still standing there which made Avu more annoyed) GET OUT MR. NIGAM!!!!!
Sid flinched hearing her shout and quickly went downstairs to khalla in order to save himself!!

Downstairs,
All started laughing as soon as they heard Avu scream and Sid rushing towards them! 😂😂😂
Khalla- Why are u doing all this Sid? U should have at least wish her!
Sid- It's more fun this way ammi, plus I love this jungili bili side of angel!
Faisu- Haan, Haan! U love everything about ur angel, we know!
As soon as Faisu said that Jaan slapped his arm and said,
Jaan- Look at him, how much he loves her and u!!! (she said glaring at him)  so atleast stop teasing him!!!
Faisu gave Sid a 'tujhe toh mein baad mein dekh lunga' look while Sid stuck his tongue at him.
They all continues talking about the surprise and teasing each other but stopped when they saw Avu coming. Instead of stopping for breakfast she directly went towards the front door.
Khalla- Muskaan at least have breakfast!!
Avu- Actually I have an important meeting ammi, I have to go! Byee everyone! (with that she left but not without giving a final glare to Sid)
Sid just gulped in fear and then called Avu's PA telling her to make sure Avu eats breakfast and lunch.