♕ 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 41 ♕

Hi guys!! Thanks for 120 followers♡
Anyways let's start the chapter,
Previously: Bhav showed the gang their rooms. Sid was going to his room when someone pulled him in a dark room..........
Let's continue.
-----------------------------------------------------------
He looked around and saw it was very dark and he decided to see who had pulled him, he was surprised to see it was, Bhavesh!
Sid- Why did u bring me here (he said in a cold voice)
Bhav- I just wanted to warn u! Don't hurt Avu! (he said in a cold voice)
Sid- Why!? And who are u to say this to me? (he said as he was angry and jealous)
Bhav- That doesn't matter but I won't let u hurt her again!
With that he left, and Sid also headed towards his room. He was in deep thoughts.

Meanwhile with Avu,
She was sitting in her balcony thinking about that night.

FLASHBACKThey all had went to the club and we're staying at Sid's house on Vibha Auntie's request, and obviously Avu couldn't deny her Vibha Ma's orders

FLASHBACK
They all had went to the club and we're staying at Sid's house on Vibha Auntie's request, and obviously Avu couldn't deny her Vibha Ma's orders. So they all reached there but they saw that the guards weren't standing there.
Avu- U guys stay here, something is wrong!?
Sid- Nope we are coming, mom is in there!
Avu knew that they won't agree so she called her men and went inside. There she saw some people standing there and one of them had held a gun to Vibha Ma's head!
Man1- U (pointing towards Avu) come with me and I will leave this woman!
Avu- Ok! But leave her, I'll come with u!
VA- Nope beta!
Avu- Vibha Ma don't argue pls!
Man2- Shut up!! No drama!!
That's when all of Avu's men entered and started firing at the other men. All the gang including Ashi and Vibha Ma were hiding while Avu was fighting!
Suddenly some goons came near them but they all ran in different directions. Avu was shooting at the goons when Vibha Ma was behind one of the goons and she got shot by Avu's bullets.
After that everyone was mad at Avu and they took VA to the hospital but she couldn't make it. On finding out, Sid slapped Avu very hard and told her to stay out of their lives. And that she doesn't deserve love or anyone else!!
FLASHBACK ENDS

Avu's POV
But little did they all know that Ashi was standing behind me and the bullets that hit Vibha MA was not mine it was hers. I couldn't prove myself then, but I will now after I find _______&________&___________. Then u will regret everything Mr. Nigam. I truly loved u but u couldn't even trust me!!
Avu's POV ends
Like this Avu spent the night crying and cursing her fate. Finally at 5 she got up and went to the gym. She worked out for an hour and went back to her room to take a shower and change!

Meanwhile with the others,
All of them got ready for office by 7 and went down for breakfast! Ashi as usual was clinging onto Sid's arm. They all went and sat on the dinning table and saw that Bhav was already sitting there with the breakfast set on the table!
Reem- U here? (she asked confused)
Bhav- Yeah, why?
Vaish- Aren't u Avneet's PA? So what are u doing here?
Bhav- Actually I stay here with her. I am not only her PA but also her best friend and her only family (he said emphasizing only)
They all settled down and that's when Avu was decending the stairs. She was looking gorgeous 😍

She was heading towards the main door as she had no intention of eating with them and anyways in these 5 years she never ate breakfast and dinner, she only had lunch that too because Bhav forced her to have

She was heading towards the main door as she had no intention of eating with them and anyways in these 5 years she never ate breakfast and dinner, she only had lunch that too because Bhav forced her to have. She usually had coffee in the morning but she didn't want to go near them.
Bhav saw her leaving and held her wrist and dragged her near the table, took a coffee cup with the lid on it and put it in her hand.
Bhav- Drink it on the way! No excuses! Am I clear?
Avu nodded like a child and everyone internally awed at her except ashi.
Ashi- _________________________

.

.

.

.

.

So finally what happened 5 years back is revealed!
What do u think Ashi said?
Goals:
70+ votes
35+ comments

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Till then,
Bye!! 💕