♕ 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 29 ♕

Hi guys!! How are you? See the above vm 👆🙊💕 Anyways let's start,
Previously: Avneet told her full past to Sid. Sid calmed her down and she slept. Sid then took her left for home.
Let's continue.
--------------------------------------------------------
Sid arrived at the mansion and carried her inside. (note- she was still sleeping). All got worried seeing as they didn't know that she was sleeping, they thought she is unconscious. Before they could speak Sid spoke,
Sid- Shh! She is sleeping, don't worry!
He went to her room, laid her on the bed. Put the comforter on her, kissed her forehead and left.
Reem- What happened? Is she fine? (she said with a little tears in her eyes)
Sid saw that and went to her and hugged (they share a bro-sis bond)
Sid- I'll tell everything that happened but first let's all sit down.
They all settled down on the sofa and then Sid started to narrate everything that happened. How she was having a panic attack, how she was crying, how she lost her everything that night and also how she slept and whatever she said.
Vaish- I can't believe she has gone through so much still she is strong!
Abhi- It's been an hour we should wake her up.
Sid- Ok
They all went to her room but all were surprised as she wasn't there. Sidreem became tensed as she wasn't here 😧
Reem- Where is she! (she said in a worried voice)
Brian- I think ma'am might be in the practice room......but there is one problem 😅
Sid- What!?
Brian- No one is allowed there except for ma'am
Sid- Don't worry I'll go in, u just tell me!
Brian- But..
Sid- Don't worry, I am going (sternly)
Brian *sigh*- Ok
Brian led sid to the basement and sent him in.
With the others,
Abhi- Brian why are u so worried?
Brian- Cause one time one of the guards had went to give ma'am information while she was practicing and he came out with both of his arms broken and one broken leg. Cause she usually goes there to take out her anger. So I am worried for siddharth.
All were shocked and gulping in fear 😱
Faisu- RIP bro
As he said that Jaan hit him on his arm!
Faisu- What!? Didn't u hear what happened to the last person that went in!
Abhi- But I doubt choti will ever hurt chote (he said smirking as he remembered something)
Vaish- Why? And why are u smirking?
Abhi- Cause on the day choti fought with Ritika, before that she went to the principal's office. I saw that Sid was dragging Avu out while she was fuming in anger! But when he asked her something she just replied calmly trying to control herself from bursting out. Sid was shocked and said that 'I thought u would shout at me!' and she said 'I could never shout at u, I can shout at anyone but u!'. So I highly doubt she is going to do anything to him 😃
Meanwhile with Sidneet,
Sid went inside and saw that there were five rooms. He entered the first room and saw alot of guns and other weapons! He quickly hurried out of the room and closed it! When he entered the second room he saw a martial arts practice area but didn't see Avu so he came out and closed the door. Then he opened the door and saw a lot of swords. But what he saw next left him speechless!

.

.

.

What do u think he saw?

.

.

.

He saw that Avu was doing a lot if stunts and was sword fighting like the most professional sword fighter with her guards.

(Something like this, pls ignore the voice and watch till 0:40 seconds the rest is not important. Sorry couldn't find another video. And also ignore the part where did comes in, just imagine him as one of Avu's guards)
Sid's POV
I entered the third room and I saw a lot of swords but the next thing I saw was angel fighting with 3-4 guards and doing a lot of stunts! I can see that she is in too much anger, she is going to kill one the guards with her sword I need to do something! I rush to her in order to stop her!
Sid's POV ends
He goes towards her and holds the sword from her backside. She was going to hit him but she realized it was her Ashu. He saw that she loosened the grip from her sword and pinned her between the sword and himself!

 He saw that she loosened the grip from her sword and pinned her between the sword and himself!

She was still in anger so she hit him with her elbow near his ribcage and freed herself. But her legs got tangled with Sid's and she was about to fall but Sid saved her and they were having an intense eyelock 😍😍

 But her legs got tangled with Sid's and she was about to fall but Sid saved her and they were having an intense eyelock 😍😍

Their eyelock was broken when sid groaned in pain a little has he got a little hurt on his ribcage. Avu realized that she ed had hurt her Ashu....... So he quickly got out of his hold and ran to her even running by the gang! They all got worried but became a little calm when they saw sid coming out.
Abhi- What happened? Is she fine? And the main question is are u fine?
Sid- I don't know what happened to her, she was fine but then 🤷‍♀? And about me I just have a minor injury near my ribcage I'll be fine.
Vaish- Maybe she realized that she hurt u and she felt sad and guilty?
Sid- Maybe.......
Brian- I have never seen her put her guard down or cry infront of someone but she does that infront of u Siddharth, ma'am cares about u!
Reem- Why do u call her ma'am?
Vaish- Yeah I mean why not avneet or avu?
Brian- U are asking me this cause u haven't seen her in queen form, right now I don't know how she became a little softer than she is.
Abhi- It's because of her ashu (teasingly)
Sid blushed a little and excused himself and went to his room. While other's just laughed 😂😂😂

.

.

.

.

Why do u think Avu ran!
I posted even though the goals weren't completed cause I wanted to!! So now,
Goals:
Votes- 35+ votes on chapter 28 & 29
Comments- 20+ comments on chapter 28 & 29
Will not post until u guys complete the goals!

.

If possible do give a shout out to this book! 😀

.

.

.

.

.

Till then,
Bye!! 💕