¤SIX¤

I still remained silent, looking down to avoid eye contact with him.

I sense that he's still looking at me, expecting a response but I refused to talk any further.

"Fine, don't talk to me." Hearing him sigh, I scoffed in return.

He looked at me once again, furrowing his eyebrows.

"Leaving me without context 2 years ago and now asking me to talk? Wow, the audacity." I mumbled.

I expected him to retort but instead he looked straight to the road.

He had an unreadable expression written all over his face.

Then it went silent. The ride to the apartment was very awkward.

No one dared to talk or break the silence.

The awkward silence made me go through my own world.

Considering that my boyfriend, no, ex-boyfriend has came back to Korea and coincidentally we met in such a gawky situation.

And now he's asking me to talk to him but I refuse.

Since he left, I cried and locked myself for almost a month.

My friends were deeply worried about me hence helping me move on.

I've done a lot of ways to move on but can't seem to forget him.

He was my first love and my everything.

I fell in love with him because he loved me when I couldn't love myself.

He was always there. My buddy, my family, my friend and my boyfriend at the same time.

The day he left, I couldn't really forgive myself. I thought that I wasn't enough for him.

I felt like I was always the one asking for love and attention that I forgot to give those to him too.

From that, I have learned that both sides also need the same amount of love and attention from one another.

So I decided to move on.

But no matter how much my friends had helped me, I can't seem to let go of him.

The reason why I can't let go of him is because deep inside I still have hope.

I had hope about him coming back.

Had hope that anytime, he'll come in my apartment and into my arms.

Had hope that he'll go back so I could apologize to him.

But after a year, the hope I had for him vanished.

Now it's been 2 years and he did came back.

I did try my best to move on until today but now that he has come back  I don't know if I could even forgive myself when I fall for him again.

Sometimes you can't let to of what's making you sad, because it was the onlt thing that made you happy.

Oh how I wish that from now on, we wouldn't meet again.

After some thinking, that's when I realize that we have already arrived in my apartment.