¤ELEVEN¤

Lunch break was over, they have to attend their designated classes.

The trio separated ways, Jungwon still needs to get something from his locker.

Upon opening it, he found something inside.

A pink cute bunny stuffed toy with a note sticked unto it.

'I hope your eating your carrots so you could clearly see my love for you ;D.' *ᶜʳⁱⁿᵍᵉ*

Jungwon got flustered. Someone suddenly giving notes to him?

He thought for a minute, then smirked. He wasn't dumb enough to not identify who's sending him this.

He looked around spotting for a potential someone waiting for his reactions.

He tried to keep a straight face, not entertaining the satisfaction that person would feel when he smile.

He inserted the stuffed toy in his bag and kept the notes inside the locker.

Time skip

Classes were done, students chattering and crowding the hallways.

Jungwon was already outside of the school, waiting for both of his friends.

He was too caught up of his own world that he wasn't able to notice the person beside him.

"Hey." The person spoke, startling him.

Thinking it was one of his friends, he was about to swing his arm when he stopped midway, it was a different person.

"Jay-hyung." He sounded so awkward. He wasn't still used being with Jay after so long.

He made sure he was cautious of his words so he can't express how hurt he still was despite the break up happening 2 years ago.

He didn't want to show him how fragile he is just by being a coward infront of him or by easily accepting his apology.

Both of them kept quiet for a while. Jungwon wished for his friends to come out any minute now but they seemed to be taking a while.

"Jungwon-ah!" A voice disturbed their silent conversation.

Both of them turned their head to the source.

Jay noticed how Jungwon's face light up seeing the voice who called out.

"Huening hyung!" Jungwon instantly smiled and approached his hyung.

"I haven't seen you for a long time." Huening said ruffling the younger's hair.

"I was a little bit busy with something."

"Busy about what?"

"I-I have to take care of things with my personal life." Jungwon's statter didn't go unnoticed.

Jay was secretly listening to the conversation. He exactly knew what happened so he kept quiet.

"I see, anyways wanna go for ice cream?"

What the older said made Jay's blood boil. He was supposed to take Jungwon out and someone has beat him to it!

"Ohhh I would want to!" Jay's face was turning redder every second that passes.

"Great but how about the guy over there?" Huening pointed at Jay who was trying his best to hide his face.

Jungwon wanted to contain his laughter. He wanted to avoid Jay so he wouldn't let this opportunity slip anymore.

"He's actually waiting for someone so he would be all good by himself."

"Ok, let's go." The older said enthusiastically.

They went off leaving Jay behind.