¤THIRTEEN¤

It was a Wednesday afternoon, the group of friends were out again, hanging out.

The young ones don't have a schedule for the rest of the afternoon so they decided to have fun.

Presently, they're at an arcade. Playing games and having fun.

Sunoo and Ni-ki were having their own date while the others sat at a corner, wanting to have a rest.

"How are you and Jay going?" Heeseung asked.

"He's sending me stuff with notes on it." Jungwon shrugged.

"Have you forgiven him?"

"I don't know, I still have to think of it."

"Forgiving him easily would be a complete nonsense." Sunghoon mumbled resulting to everyone looking at him.

"What?"

"Sunghoon is something bothering you?" Jake asks, his very concerned about Sunghoon's reactions nowadays.

"Knowing Jay's around." He mumbled.

"Look, I know this all happened very fast but I don't understand why you're so against Jay and Jungwon."

"Because he broke him." Sunghoon tried his best to stay calm.

"That's always the reason you say. Let them be happy."

"He hurted him! He can't come back just like that!" Sunghoon was wrenching. He doesn't understand the concept of Jay being here.

On the other hand, Heeseung felt offended. Having someone younger shouting towards him makes him angry. "Your opinion isn't needed for the situation!"

Sunghoon chuckled bitterly, flipping his hair. "Aren't we all friends here? Of course my opinions are needed!"

"You are making things worse, Sunghoon!"

"Hyung, what I'm saying is true! Jay doesn't deserve a second chance! Giving him another would be a complete nonsense!"

"You are not Jungwon! Try being on his place and you'd understand."

"I do understand! That's what I'm trying to say, if I'm Jungwon then I wouldn't let Jay in my life again. That is my opinion that I wanted to point out!"

"Jungwon has the right to decide whether he'd let Jay once again or not so stop manipulating him!"

"I'm not, I'm just trying to state a fact here!"

"What do you mean fact? All you're saying is complete bullshit!" Heeseung can't help but curse.

"Jay doesn't deserve anything! Why? Because a lot of people got hurt! Jungwon, us and specifically you!"

What Sunghoon said confused everyone.

"Of course I'd get hurt, I'm Jungwon's friend. Seeing a friend of mine tortures me." Heeseung spoke softly.

His statement made Sunghoon laugh.

"I know you treat him more than just a friend hyung. I know your secret." Sunghoon ended and left.

Jake was addled but tailed off Sunghoon leaving two particular people behind.

Heeseung slumped down beside someone who was completely quiet and buffled.

"I'm so sorry about that Jungwon, I wasn't suppose to shout at him but I got carried away."

Heeseung was trying his best to not break down in front of someone, he was trying to act strong like a big brother.

Jungwon hugged him. It was his first time seeing their oldest cry. Usually he was the one always supporting them with their problems. But now, his hyung seemed to be the one needing the comfort.

Meanwhile, Jake was trying his best to keep up with Sunghoon who was very furious.

"Sunghoon wait up!"

"Just go with them, I don't need someone right now." His husky voice just proves how angry he is.

"I know you do. I'm here to listen." Jake's voice softened.

Sunghoon's pace slowed down and Jake was able to catch up.

Sunghoon faced him. Jake was able to see a full view of the person in front of him.

His eyes were glistening from tears, his nose was very red and his breathing was heavy from crying. The image infront of him made him also wanted to cry.

Instanly, Jake pulled Sunghoon for a hug.

Sunghoon placed his face on Jake's neck, sobbing.

"I just wanted to help Jungwon avoid  getting hurt once again. I can't stand seeing one of my friends get hurt." Sunghoon croaked out between his sobs.

Jake who was rubbing circles around the younger's back, listened attentively.

"I know how you wanted to express how you feel but you also need to respect older people."

Sunghoon pulled from the hug abruptly.

"Really? You're still on his side? I know who to respect but I also need people to respect my feelings, no matter how old they are!"

Sunghoon can't hide the disappointment in his voice.

Even Jake, still agrees on the other's side made him hurt even more.

"You know what? I'll just leave. No one understands me." Sunghoon turned back from Jake who was looking down.

"Sunghoon."

"You don't know how disappointed I am. Even you managed to protect him. I hate all of you, including you." Sunghoon looked back and left.

As if Jake wasn't hurt enough, the bitterness from the other one's voice caused him more agony.

He doesn't have any choice but to go back to the others.

A SECOND CHANCE|JAYWONOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara