¤THIRTY-FIVE¤

Someone was knocking on the front door alerting Sunoo who came running from upstairs.

Opening the door, Sunoo greeted the unexpected guest. "Um, good morning how may I help you?"

The person lifted his baggage and carried it inside, startling Sunoo.

"Where's Jungwon? Is he upstairs?" The said guest was about to proceed the stairs when Sunoo blocked him.

"I-I'll get him for you. He might be sleeping. Please seat in the couch and suit yourself while I call him."

"Ok? Thank you." The guest sat down as Sunoo went up to call Jungwon.

Knocking at the door gently, Sunoo called out. "Jungwon, someone's here for you."

"Tell him I don't want to meet him!" The younger shouted from inside.

"No, it's not Jay."

"Who is it?"

Sunoo tried to remember the familiar guest, from the vibrant blue hair he owns. "He's your cousin, I think."

"I have a lot more cousins, hyung."

"The one who has a bright blue hair and... ah, the one who likes Gucci too much."

After a short silence, the door was slowly opened by the younger. "Where is he?"

Sunoo was shocked just seeing the younger's current state. "Oh my, are you sure you're going to meet your cousin looking like this?"

"Do I look bad?"

"Uhm, quite bad and kinda decent?" Sunoo wasn't so sure what to say.

The younger wasn't coming out of the room for 3 days now and that just explains his state now. Very skinny and pale, with swollen eyes and a reddish nose.

His friends tried visiting and convincing him to get out but he just won't budge. Even Jay tried but he wasn't even allowed to step in the house.

"Jungwon! What happened? To you?" Another voice was heard. The guest came upstairs unnoticed til he saw his little cousin's body.

Running unto him, the guest cupped his cheeks. "What did you do?"

"Hyung..." Was the only word Jungwon croaked out after breaking down again.

Sunoo quietly left the scene allowing the two to have their talk.

"Who did this to you?" The guest said after hugging the younger.

"Jay." Jungwon simply whispered but loud enough for the older cousin to hear.

"Who? Jay? What's his full name?"

The question made the younger look up. "Why?"

"I know someone with the name Jay. You know, let's enter your room first and find a suitable seat."

Jungwon complied, opening the door. Opened ice cream containers, scattered papers and photos. Those were seen when they entered the room.

"That Jay must have hurted you that bad for this to happen."

"Tae-hyung!" Jungwon shouted throwing a doll at his cousin.

"What? Anyways proceed." Taehyung, the cousin asked after finding a seat.

"His name's Park Jeongsong."

"Ahh, the CEO's son of RAS enterprises." Taehyung said it so casually bugging the younger.

"How'd you know?"

"I work there with my boyfriend."

Taehyung received silence after, he stared at the younger. Seeing how devastated he was, he spoke.

"I'll talk to him." He stood up and walked out the door but was held back by Jungwon.

"Please don't." The younger pleaded with teary eyes.

"I can't see you looking like this. While I'm here, I shall take action. So please let go."

"You don't have to. I-I can talk to him when I'm ready."

"And when is that? After a whole century."

"No. But I promise I'll talk to him."

"And I'm not waiting for that. No matter what you say I'll be going."

"You don't even know where he lives."

"Oh trust me, I know everyone's address." Was Taehyung said after leaving to talk to Jay.

Jungwon can't do anything but sigh. Afterwards, Sunoo took the time to talk to the younger.

"How are you feeling?"

"Bad. Devastated. Broken."

"I totally understand you. Now, what are you planning? Would you somehow forgive him?"

"I don't think I would."

"No! I mean why?"

"That hurted me a lot hyung."

"That was just a marriage contract though."

"A marriage is very serious hyung. How am I supposed to accept that?"

"You can't accept him marrying someone that isn't you?"

"Hyung, I'm still not legal for that."

"But he is and so is the girl his about to marry."

"Hyung, are you sure you're here to help me? Because if you are then you're doing a great job at helping me find more reasons to not forgive him."

"Jungwon~" Sunoo whined. "Stop that, you're still going to forgive him right?"

"Hyung seriously, when I first met Jay again here in Korea you were the first who told me to just let go."

"But I change my mind."

Jungwon went silent as if thinking deep about something.

The statement he said made Sunoo worried.

"You know, sometimes holding on does more damage than letting go."