¤THIRTY¤

Jungwon was now sitting on the floor, a box infront of him.

The lid was open and was filled with photos, letters and notes, all from his and Jay's memories 2 years ago.

He picked a little notebook up, it was his diary wherein he last wrote at a month ago.

He never had the time to write at it so several countable pages were left unwritten.

He read every page one by one reminiscing every little detail from it.

Dear Diary,

It was snowing.

My bike was covered in the hardening white powdered snow. I stared there, hopeless. How could I get to school in that situation?

A light flurry of snow falls from the sky, wetting my hood.

I remembered sighing, holding a handout.

A snowflake landed on my hand, almost immediately melting against my warm palm. I smiled, my tardiness to the class momentarily taking a back seat.

I sensed someone watching me, looking at every direction there I saw him.

He seemed to be watching me closely, his unprotected hair catching snowflakes.

At my surprised stare, he dropped his keys.

With his gaze still on me, he crouched down, fumbling in the cold snow for his car keys. But after stubbing his finger, he risks a glance down, swiping them up.

Awkwardly staring at him, he stood straight, trying to form words.

"You can ride my car, I'll bring you to school."

I gladly accepted it, not knowing that would be a new start for my own love story.

Jungwon chuckled after reading the first page, continuing from their first date to furthermore memories.

Dear Diary,

I was walking through the school corridors, hearing very loud noises from a corner.

Wanting to know what it is, I stopped and took a peak.

There were two boys fighting. One was on top of the other, almost crushing his face.

I looked around and wandered what are the students doing, shouldn't they stop them?

Recognizing who the boy on top was, I pushed myself through the crowd and instinctively pulled him away from further more attacks.

Despite from his strong resistance, I managed to bring him to the rooftop.

"Hyung, you're always getting into fights." I touched the bruise on his face, hearing a hiss from him.

"This is your third time this week." I was very concered since he might get expelled for this.

"It was not my fault. He started everything." I heard him complain which was very normal since he often does this.

"And you fought back."

"Obviously, I would not let any fight down."

I sighed, we were already in a relationship that time.

I didn't want him to get kicked out of school so as long as I'm here, I'd make sure he doesn't get into fights anymore.

I tiptoed, reaching his height then allowed my lips to touch unto his.