¤TWENTY-TWO¤

Jungwon was in front of his locker. Classes started again and evidently Jay also started sending him stuffs or notes.

This time it was a movie ticket.

'I'll be fetching you tonight. Let's go out on a movie date!'

Of course a love story would never be complete without a movie date together, right?

The latter was excited. The past month, Jay was always treating and going out with him.

With the excessive amount of treatment he receives from the older, we wouldn't even be surprised when Jungwon forgives him.

Finishing his scheduled classes, Jungwon went home feeling giddy.

Walking in the apartment, "Sunoo-hyung!" He shouted.

No one answered so he went to the older's room and Sunoo wasn't there.

He thought of telling his hyung first but he was out so it wouldn't be his fault if the older panics.

Jungwon went inside his room to change his clothes for the date.

Easily picking up the clothes he wanted to wear, he was quickly changed and only needed to wait for Jay.

Immediate Time Skip

The couple were already inside the theatre with their popcorn and drinks.

The movie they were watching was a typical love story about a girl thriving on getting the boy back.

It kinda relates with the relationship Jay and Jungwon currently have so the older picked this movie.

Jay knew he was always bitter about love but when he met the younger, his preview was competely changed.

And now, he felt like he can't live without being with Jungwon.

Meanwhile, Jungwon who was focusing on the movie the whole time was reflecting a lot.

The girl made a very huge mistake by leaving the boy behind but she had a reason for it.

Boy was completely oblivious of it, making it harder for the girl to get everything back.

The story was oddly similar to them. Jungwon thought, what if Jay also has a reason behind his departure?

Jungwon looked at the older, who was also giving focus to the movie.

Since his friend were back to one piece again, it wouldn't hurt to forgive Jay right?

Like he sure treats the younger right and is pretty obvious that he's trying his best to reclaim everything back.

But Jungwon wasn't quite sure. His guts were telling him not to get easily intimidated for maybe a bigger issue would be at hand.

It was hard holding on back then when the elder left, and it is also hard to hold on feelings this present.

Jungwon is having a war inside his mind on whether forgiving this instant is good or not.

Looking back to the screen, it was Jay's turn to look at the younger.

Jay had a reason of leaving thr younger behind.

He had to take matters with his father in America regarding something.

It was hard, convincing his father to let him go back to Korea and prove to him that he and Jungwon is truly in love with each other.

With the letter Jungkook left and the remaining time, he was afraid Jungwon might not even forgive him.

He had to make more efforts and convince the younger to go back to him or he have to leave to America for good.

The two gave glances to each other throughout the movie without them noticing.

Credits were already rolling on the screen indicating the end.

Jay noticed the younger's snores making him smile.

"Jungwon." He said softly receiving a whine from the other.

"The movie ended, let's go home."

"I'm sleepy, carry me." Jungwon made grabby hands to the elder who had no choice but to comply.

Jay held him bridal style, bringing him to the car.

Throughout, the trip the younger was still sleeping and snoring.

Jay had to carry him again to bring him to his apartment.

"Sunoo." The elder greeted with Jungwon still in his hands.

No one seemed to be their so Jay just brought the younger inside his room.

Laying him down there, he looked at the beauty below him.

Jay smiled, kneeled down and kissed the younger's forehead.

Oh how he missed doing this to him everytime.

"I've missed everything about you. I hope you understand my sudden departure. But that was 2 years ago so I just wish that by now you have forgiven me."

He went for another kiss on the cheek. "I love you, baby." Jay said and left the room.

"I love you too." Jungwon cheekily said, pretending to sleep.

A/N: Guys, you all saw the dance jam live right?🤡

I mean, Jungwon with brown highlights?!