Chapter 8

Mirha's pov:

Tears started falling slowly as time went by. "They will call for me.... they will look for me...."I kept reassuring myself, digging my nails into my arms , wanting to stay centered. But even this didn't work for long.

"Why did she do this to me? Does she think of me as a bad person? I didn't do anything bad to her. Mr Ibraahim....Dado also haven't looked for me... It must be midnight. Am I such a bad person? No one wants me... I only cause trouble for everyone...... " My thoughts continued suffocating me as tears kept falling. I felt long burns on my arms and the clothe soaking.

"I am not meant to be loved.... " this was my continuous thought as the burns on my arm kept increasing..... I was breathing heavily as I stared in the dark, trying to find something or anything. I was getting lost more and more with each passing second........

----------------

Saad's pov:

I told Hira to show that girl the whole house and then leave her in the last room on my floor. She definitely felt reluctant to do what I wanted. But she knew better than to cross me. She did exactly as I said. 

As soon as Hira came out of the room. I locked the door." Sir what are you doing ?" The maid questioned, nervously. 

"Don't let me hear a single word from you! Go downstairs and do your work!! " I glared as I moved towards my room. 

"But you have locked her... Its dark, the light in that room is also not working... " she said worriedly as she followed. 

" Keep your mouth shut. You don't know anything about it! Otherwise, I will also have to inform dad about what you do when you go to get grocery" I smirked, indicating towards the affair she was having. She knew dad was very strict about relationships before marriage. That too when there was no plan to get married.

Her eyes widened in fear. " Go downstairs! " I said again and watched her turn taking backward glances towards the room, from where the girl was calling her. 

I closed the door of my room after entering it, not wanting to hear her shouts. 

I took a bath, dressed in to comfortable clothes, I went downstairs. 

"If they ask, tell them she has fallen asleep.She would eat when she wake up " I told Hira as she came out of the kitchen. She nodded as I took the seat. Dado and Dad also came in a few minutes. 

After 5 minutes, Dado said" Hira go and call Mirha  for dinner".She looked at me nervously, making me glare at her. 

" She.. she has fallen asleep, She has told me that she would eat later " Hira said looking down. 

" She should have fallen asleep after dinner... Its not healthy to eat late at night." Dado said worriedly. 

"You never worry for me like this, Dado " I grabbed her attention with my teasing tone. 

"You know what's good for you, and you never listen, so what's the point. " She replied.

I chuckled, the rest of the dinner was eaten in silence. I could feel dad's eyes on me, but I didn't react at all. I had already learnt to hide my secrets.

After dinner, I went upstairs, near her door, there was slight murmuring noise coming, but I couldn't make out what she was saying. I went to my room relaxed....

I started reading a book. Time passed, around 3 am, I had finally started feeling sleepy. I went towards the room and unlocked it. The light from the corridor spilled into the room. I watched as she stumbled toward the door. There were tear streaks on her face. Her eyes weren't on me. She went out of the room, not even glancing towards me or saying a word. Her legs were shaking, making me know that this had affected her.

" Then ,why hasn't she even called me out.. or even looked at me" I questioned myself as I kept watching her move first with the support of the wall and then the stair railing. The trembles running through her were visible. I kept my eyes on her till she entered her room. 

I also went back to my room, but I wasn't sleepy anymore. Her reaction had confused me, taken my sleep away. I kept trying to understand, why she acted this way." Was she so unaffected by it?" 

"no... the trembles, those tear streaks werent fake...." the sun came up again, but I still couldn't find the answers. 

---------------------------------------

Dil drd ki shidt se ab ghbraata nhi he

Behisi jo meri dastaras me ab yun he......
________________
Salaam readers! Heres the update.❤️❤️❤️