Chapter 18:Mirha

Mirha's pov:

During dinner, I couldn't eat much due to nervousness. I was dreading the coming hours. The dinner ended and now I had to go upstairs. Everyone headed towards their room. I stood in my room for 5 minutes, giving myself the final talk. 

I took deep breathes and then headed towards his floor. I just hoped that no one would see me, I wouldn't have been able to lie on their face. 

I knocked on his room's door lightly, holding my breathe. My hands were fisted on my sides as the door opened and stood in front of me.He moved to the side indicating with his hand to enter. I entered reluctantly, different thoughts ran through my mind the whole time. 

He told me to sit on the sofa as he went towards his bed. I watched him as he picked a book and half laid against the pillows. I keep my hands fisted trying to control my anxiety,I didn't know what he was going to make me do. 

Some time passed, but he still kept his eyes on the book as if I wasn't even in the room. "Is he waiting for me to relax, so that he could hurt me even more badly?"I thought staying alert. My eyes kept going to him, waiting for any move.

I didn't say anything the whole time, my eyes went to the clock a lot more in the passing hours. My eyes, my shoulders, my back was hurting from focusing and staying alert like this. As soon as the clock hit 10 30 pm, Mr rude lifted his eyes towards me. "You can go now, close the door behind you." I quickly got up, two hours were done. 

As I headed towards my room, the only thought running through my head was what was he trying to do? Why did he call me, if he was just going to focus on his book and ignore me. I pursed my lips, not understanding his motives. 

Next 2 days passed like that, nothing special happened thankfully. I went to his room at night, but like the first night, he didn't even acknowledge me as he busied himself reading his book or using his cell phone. I was really tired , and couldn't even sleep in the evening as a friend of dado had come. I sat with them. 

I really wanted to go to my room, my eyes went to the iceman who was busy using his phone. I had learnt the details of this room in the past days, His room was spacious, but there was so much going in it. The racks of books, the gadgets, everything about the room spoke about the person who owned it, how complex that man was.The decor of the room was in black and greys, totally contrasting with the rest of the house. This room didn't look like a part of it. Even the bedding was greyish black.............

A strand of my hair was getting tugged. A frown appeared on my forehead as I opened my eyes. I must had fallen asleep sitting on the sofa. My heart nearly came to my mouth, when I saw that iceman so close to me.

My eyes widened in horror, a strand of my hair was in his hands.
"Stop looking so horrified. I just woke you up. Two hours are up, go to your room now! " He said coldly as he moved back.

I quickly scrambled up, my heart was still beating fastly. "You didn't need to touch me" I said softly, the fear of getting touched was clear in my voice.

I saw as a frown appeared on his forehead"I haven't touched your skin, It was just a strand of hair. It shouldn't have affected you like this" he said as if he couldn't understand my reaction, as if I was a math equation, he solved but not got the answer he expected.

I thought about what happened just there. I had gotten scared, but it wasn't like when I got touched.It was more of a reaction to getting startled. I wasn't expecting to see him stand so close. "I got startled" I lowered my head as I felt my cheeks heat up.

I left the room as quickly as I could........

__________

Mene apny ansu ankhon se bahany chor die hen
Log behti ankhon surkh chehre ka mzak boht uraaty hen.........

____________
Salaam readers! Heres the update❤️