Scarlemagne's Reclamation

(Oooooh! This chapter is gonna be SUPER CUTE😊 You already know!! I think this chapter/episode is by far my favorite out of the entire series 😁 ENJOY~)

(ALSO READERS BEWARE THERE WILL BE A TINY STEAMY PART WITH YOUR MAN IN THE NEAR END SO YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!)

(Y/n's POV)

The next morning Kipo arranged for everyone who weren't in HMUFA to join at the entrance to our meeting room. All the mutes gathered around talking amongst themselves as they waited for instructions. The gang stood next to Kipo as she starts explaining why she invited everyone.

"So, you see, if you guys join HMUFA, everyone from the burrow will see how not-scary mutes are." She looked to Yumyan who was sharpening his axe "No offense, Yumyan." "None taken." I giggled to myself as I sat criss-crossed on the ground in front of Kipo while Benson and Wolf each stood next to her side.

"Then the humans will be like, "Emilia's the one who's evil!" And then friendship wins forever and ever!" Kipo cheered raising her arms in the air. There was a quick pause before she whispered to all of us "Guys!" We all looked at her before Benson reminded us what we were supposed to do. "Oh, sorry. Do it again. We weren't ready!"

"Friendship wins forever and ever!" With handfuls of confetti in our palms we tossed them into the air as we shouted out quietly "Friendship!" While staying in place we hear Yumyan's groans and Label was the first to speak among the mutes. I started to stand back up seeing as how my legs began feeling like pins & needles.

"First of all, we love your energy." She looked to TP "Your positivity is an ocean, and we're getting rocked by your waves." Amy interrupted as she turned her attention to us, it was really nice seeing them again after all these years, but I still felt bad for their amusement park being destroyed.

"But...we definitely can't join your alliance." She said apologetically. Kipo looked upset at her decision "What? Why not?" "Because we're afraid!" Label yelled seeming frightened about something. "Of the humans? They're just confused." Wolf explained rationally to them, trying to get them to calm themselves.

"No, not them." Amy said, but turned to look up as she pointed while whispering "We're afraid of him!" We all look up to see, what do you know, Hugo was what they were afraid of. I hear the crowd chattering more as I became nervous.

"Scarlemagne tried to send us into the final mediation." "He destroyed our beautiful park!" Everyone was quick to blaming Hugo which is reasonable, but I'm sure we can turn this around. Label confronts us "Look, I'm sorry, Kipo, but if he's here, we are out of here." She turned around and began walking away as well as the rest of the mutes.

"But he's in a cage, and he can't conquer anyone from in there. Besides, he's really sorry...probably." Kipo glanced to the side avoiding eye contact with them, from the way it sounded it seemed like even she wasn't sure if he truly felt that way. Everyone began bawling out in laughter thinking it must've been a joke.

None of us laughed besides Dave who kept on doing it as we all glared at him. Kipo called him out, but I had to knock him upside the head to get his attention on us and that's where he stopped. "Oh...I thought you were joking." Once everyone quieted down Amy looked towards us in disbelief "Scarlemagne sorry? Fat chance."

Label looked furiously at us "I gotta do crunches just thinking about all the fat in that chance!" She immediately starts doing crunches on the ground. "Stop crunching! I'm serious. I know deep down he's sorry!" Kipo looks to me for a moment before gesturing me "And (Y/n) knows it, too! What if we get him to apologize?"