Disagreements

Y/N - your name
E/C - eye color
H/C - hair color
H/L - hair length
S/C - skin color
F/C - favorite color

(Y/n' s POV)

I turn to see Scarlemagne approach me from behind as we both stood at the top of the stairs gazing down at everyone.

So that's his army, huh...

(***Cue Music***)

From the corner of my eye I noticed someone familiar and when they turned themselves halfway towards me I immediately knew who it was, but I wish I didn't.

It was Lio.

"Did you have a good rest, (Y/n)?" Scarlemagne whispered to me as didn't take his eyes off of the humans. I nodded my head "I did." He glanced at me for a moment before looking me up and down as he faced forward again and made a frown. "You're not wearing the dress I picked out for you." I closed my eyes as I let out an exasperated sigh as I said to him "Scarlemagne, the dress is too much. I'm sorry, but I am not wearing that or any other dresses."

I finished, crossing my arms as I turned up my nose. He groaned as I saw him pinch between his eyes as he turned to me "(Y/n), you must understand...how important it is to be properly dressed when you live in such a prosperous place as this palace here." He gestured to the entire mall with his arms out wide. He then faced me as he grabbed both my hands squeezing them gently. "So, please my dear, do it for me and wear the dress I picked out for you."

I stared into his dark brown irises that was surrounded by a deep yellow sclera. He looked so sincere about it, he really wanted this from me. Hesitant for a moment I sighed as I finally gave him my answer. "OK, OK. But at least let me pick out a more comfortable dress. You have other options, right?" He chuckled at my question while I just gave him a playful pout.

"Yes, I do. Don't worry." He straightened his bow before clearing his throat. "Now, shall we welcome our new nobles and have you get fully dressed thereafter?" He held up his forearm for me to hold as I wrapped my hand around it. "Then afterwards what say we have a delicious lunch, hmm?" My tummy began to growl at the sheer sound of the word "lunch" as I placed my other hand on it.

"That sounds...nice." I said to him which he acknowledged with a slight nod. I couldn't hear the commotion everyone was making as we stepped down the stairs, but it sounded like an argument. The Noble Apes started spraying everyone with Scarlemagne's pheromones. It was too late to stop any of them. Just when an ape was about to spray Lio, Scarlemagne stopped him.

Once we were on the ground we walked right up to Lio. "Uh-uh-uh..." He chimed playfully "Not him." Lio looked at us both, but I didn't want to have to face him. Not in this state I was in. "Hugo...I mean, Scarlemagne! This is between you and me, let them go." Me and Lio watched as he laughed at him. "It is between you and me." With his free arm he gestured to a blonde haired man "And that's precisely why I won't let them go."

"What are you going to do with them?" Lio asked him, but as soon as he said that he glanced at me with a worried look. I could only give him that same look as I dropped my head. "So much, dear Lio. So much." To my surprise he started to twirl me around and made me dip as he guided me with the Waltz and I look to see everyone else were dancing too.

This was a truly bizarre day..

After our little dance session I was given permission to leave to go put on something more formal, as I said I would. Scarlemagne continued to mess around with the humans, but he then said he'd handle our upcoming mealtime here in a bit so I wasn't too worried. I walked back to me and Scarlemagne's room and found a nearby closet.