The Astronomers in Turtlenecks

Y/N - your name
E/C - eye color
H/C - hair color
H/L - hair length
S/C - skin color
F/C - favorite color

(Y/n's POV)

Here we are again on our journey to find Kipo's second burrow. Benson had a place for us to find a possible way to help us with our search.

(**Cue Music**)

Noticing my surroundings, it really felt like I had been here before...I mean, this is a small world after all. I just hope that doesn't come bite me in the end but who could ever know.

"So, Benson, where are you taking us?" Kipo asked for the hundredth time maybe even more 'cause I wasn't keeping count, as we followed Benson to his secluded place. "Kipo..." Benson began, getting a bit agitated. "But we've been walking for so loooong." I whined at him dragging my poor feet along the ground. I knew I should've worn my shoes. "I know you said it was a surprise. But what if me and (Y/n) guessed?" I started thinking for a minute, trying to come up with something mysterious. "Oh! What if you're taking us to a giant hole in the ground where they say if you drop anything in there it becomes stuck in an infinite loop and you're forced to suffer through the agony of infinite nothingness for all eternity!"

Kipo gave an "Oooh" at my guess and decided to say hers. "I've got it! You're taking us to a mystical blind woman who lives in the trunk of a spooky old tree and doesn't need eyes because what she can see is the future!" Finishing it dramatically I gave her an approving nod. Benson then stopped and turned to face us, "Ok, first of all, it's been an hour. And second, what?! What kind of imagination do y'all have?!" We both shrugged at the same time and Wolf steps up next to us. "They're not gonna stop. Just tell us." She gave a tiring grin at him as he had both his palms facing us, gesturing us to all hold on.

"Look, if there's one thing I've learned in all my time on the surface, it's that you gotta enjoy the journey, not just the destination." "He does make a good point guys-" "So, everyone shut up and enjoy the journey!" He shouted, acting kinda crazy while the rest of us looked at him with concern. He exhaled as he composes himself again. "Sorry, we haven't eaten in a while, and my blood sugar is crashing." We all began walking again, "See this is why I don't have blood." Dave said who leaned on Mandu but fell to the ground as she followed us. Kipo then brings up him again, "So this Scarlemagne, what does he want with my people anyway?" "Who even knows.." I spoke with uncertainty. "If he's using mind control on a Mega Mute, I guess he could try to use it on them."

Mind Control...

Wait, the only monkey I know who can somewhat mind control is...

But....he's dead..right?

It's possible there could be more of his kind...

But then again.....

What if........it really is him...?

"Aha! We're here." We stopped in front of a large bush of leaves and watched Benson walk through it. I knew it. I had been through here before, only it's been years since I did. "Guys, I've been here already, come on!" I take Kipo's hand and led them through to the other side to find the same broken down store I had gone through. "Conven-yen-ché. I believe it's Italian for "snacks". Benson tried to say all acting impressively until I stepped in. "Actually, Benson, it's called Convenience and Alimenti is the correct Italian word for snacks/foods." He rubbed the back of his neck, "Aha, right..." He turns around and gasps as he began to panic. Looking through the clear doors trying to find any sources of food I guess.