Chapter 84

As soon as Xu Muan heard the movement, he immediately walked out on his stomach, "You are back!"

Xiao Jingting nodded and said, "Yes!"

"What did your father say?" Xu Muan asked.

"Father said that there was a match in Hou recently."

"Hou Mansion? That's too dangerous. Every time Hou Man's game, many people will die." Xu Muan said excitedly.

Xiao Jingting nodded in agreement, saying: "I know the danger, but you can rest assured that when the trial starts, I will find a place to hide and not participate."

Although Xu Muan and Mu Shuyu are also practicing Qi, they are twins, and they are not really Xiao family members, so they are not on the list.

Xu Muan took a deep breath and said, "That's fine, but I'm just afraid that it's still dangerous..."

Xiao Jingting sighed helplessly and said: "There is definitely a danger, but my name is already on the list, and I can't hide it. At present, it can only be taken one step and one step."

Xu Muan nodded his head and said slightly: "Yes, Hou Fu is very overbearing, and he will be chased and killed by Hou Fu when he escapes the game."

"You know very well!" Xiao Jingting was a little surprised. The fool, the original owner, had no idea of ​​the Houfu game.

Xu Muan smiled and said, "The people in the family will talk about gossip if there is nothing, and we will talk about many things."

Xiao Jingting was suddenly interested, "You still gossip about such a tall thing."

Xu Muan nodded and said, "Yes! Hou Fu is a hot topic."

"What are you talking about!" Xiao Jingting asked curiously.

"There was a magical girl who said that a young master in Houfu ran to a prostitute in the brothel. As a result, he put a fart on the bed and was laughed at by a prostitute. When the master Houfu became angry, he married the prostitute. When I returned home, I was lucky day and night, and it didn't take long for the prostitute to die under the wrist of the young master's wife and concubine." Xu Muan said.

Xiao Jingting: "..." What a mess! That young master is really cruel.

Xu Muan looked at Xiao Jingting and said, "Are you okay."

Xiao Jingting quickly shook his head and said, "It's okay, what can I do!"

"You met Xiao Qingyan today." Xu Muan asked.

Xiao Jingting nodded and said, "Yeah! That idiot may think he is invincible in the world, thinking of getting a ranking."

"It can't be said that people are wrong! Some people like Mingzhe to protect themselves, some people like to be famous, but the risk is too high. If Xiao Qingyan is anxious for quick success, he is afraid that he will die without a burial ground." Xu Muan shook his head.

"Yeah!" It's just that this guy is dead, and his parents should be distressed.

"Fortunately, after entering the secret realm, you will all be disrupted, otherwise, I'm really afraid that Xiao Qingyan will drag you down." Xu Muan said anxiously.

Xiao Jingting rubbed his nose, but Xu Mu'an didn't expect Xiao Qingyan to be so optimistic.

"When talking today, Xiao Qingyan mentioned Xiaofan." Xiao Jingting said.

Xu Muan was a little surprised: "Ti Xiaofan, what did he do?"

"He said that Xiaofan was buying stones and wasting money!" Xiao Jingting said.