Chapter 181

Miss, is it necessary for us to invite Xiao Jingting?" Ye Fang asked beside Ye Jinlan.

"Although it may not be necessary, but be prepared." Ye Jinlan said a bit lonely. It is not her responsibility to ask anyone to fight, but also to pass the family. Although Ye Jinlan feels that Xiao Jingting's strength is enough to match the general Jin Dan's later period, her opinion can only be used as a reference.

"Who could have imagined that Xu Qingshan would turn around and invest in the Hong family. This gangster thing, our Ye family spent so much effort to win him over. As a result, this guy turned around and invested in another family. Look." Ye Fang said displeased.

In order to attract Xu Qingshan in Jin Dan's later period, the family even married two female Ye Xiu to his concubine. As a result, Xu Qingshan, the guy, took the olive branch thrown out by the Hong family and said to leave.

Ye Jinlan closed his eyes and said: "Knowing people knows faces but not hearts!"

Xu Qingshan was awe-inspiring all day long, taking the interests of the Ye family as his responsibility. As a result, it was unambiguous to betray the Ye family. I heard that this guy would also fight for the Hong family. 'S strength has become weaker, if the Ye family has Yuan infant ancestors sitting in town, where dare to jump that kind of goods.

"Miss, judging from our transaction with Xiao Jingting, he should have the ability to hunt Jindan's later monsters. Miss you also say that this person is hidden, maybe this person is more powerful than Xu Qingshan." Ye Fang said.

Ye Jinlan smiled bitterly and said, "Even if I think so with you, do you think that the family will think so? Moreover, the challenge is of great importance and I have to be cautious."

Ye Jinlan paused and said: "With the ability to kill monsters, you are not necessarily really good at fighting with cultivators. Let's just invite it. It's just my invitation. The third grandfather estimated to have opinions and said that I was chaotic. Stone."

Ye Fanghan looked at his face. The Ye family was not a monolithic one. Ye Jinlan was not in harmony with the Ye family's three masters.

"Xu Qingshan, who had spent so much effort to draw the three masters before, all invested in other homes. At this time, where did he still have Miss Xiaoshuo?" Ye Fang said displeasedly.

Ye Jinlan narrowed his eyes and said, "Xiao Xiaodong and others who have just come in have good strength."

There are five Golden Pills beside Xiao Jingting, plus six are Xiao Jingting. Such a force cannot be underestimated!

"Although it was just a group of Jindan in the early days, but when they fought, they played a tough one, and the magic instruments on their hands were very powerful. It was strange to say that most of the cultivators who just entered the Jindan period were too late to sacrifice the magic weapon. But, these people, the magic instruments in their hands are very powerful, and these magic instruments are not like the style of Nebula Island." Ye Fang said. Xiao Xiaodong and others stayed on Nebula Island for more than ten years, and the information has been checked all the time.

"Those people in Jingjing Xiao may have come from other countries. Okay, what do you do so much?" Ye Jinlan said.

Ye Fang nodded and said, "Also."

...

Looking at the loot of Xiao Xiaodong and others, Xiao Jingting said, "Your harvest is really good!"

"That is of course." Xiao Xiaodong proudly said.

The little chaffinch jumped cheerfully, indicating that he had the greatest credit. Every time he encountered a monster, the little chaffinch rushed up first, spurting at the monster, and fainting the monster fan. After that, they started to relax much easier.