Chapter 168

Xiao Jingting and others walked towards the location of the swamp. On the way, Xiao Jingting accidentally encountered Qu Tao.

"Brother Qu, why are you here, haven't you gone to the inner city yet?" Xiao Jingting puzzled. According to his knowledge, the people of Qingyun Immortal Gate should have already left.

Qu Tao waved his hand, somewhat frustrated and said: "Don't mention it, it's hard to escape."

Xiao Jingting looked at Qu Tao full of solutions and said, "Escape?"

Qu Tao nodded and said, "Yeah! Escape, the malaria in the swamp far exceeded the expectation, and it was dizzy after a short walk. The starry flowers prepared were not enough. If you didn't pay attention, some poisonous insects ran away Come out, there are some plants that eat people."

"It's okay, there are some mud monsters that will pull people into the mire. These mud monsters are in groups, and they can't kill any way. The deeper they go into the swamp, the stronger the mud monsters. I heard that there are A team met a mud monster from the Golden Age period, and only seven of them escaped."

Xiao Jingting blinked and said, "It's really dangerous!"

Qu Tao scratched his head, embarrassedly said: "Yes! So, when I was halfway through, I quit. It's better to live than to die! Although I heard that there are many good things in the inner city, it is too dangerous. "

Xiao Jingting smiled and said, "Yeah! I heard that many well-known masters of foundations died silently in the swamp."

"Although the big chances are all in the city, you have to take it for life! Really speaking, there are many advantages outside, that is, it is not easy to take." Qu Tao sighed, his expression was a little low, but As if thinking of something, I was suddenly excited again.

"Brother, did you hear that? The mysterious cultivator who killed many people of the Oni Sect has shot again. This guy really didn't do it. It was amazing. The last time this guy shot, it killed the ghost. Many Zong cultivators, this time, directly killed several foundation cultivators of Tenjin Sect."

Xiao Jingting looked at Qu Tao's **** resurrection at the mention of gossip, and said helplessly: "This incident is full of buzz, I'm afraid there are not many people who don't know."

"I heard that this guy has taken away the treasures of Tenjin Sect. Tenjin Sect is now wanting him. If he catches that person, he will reward eleven high-grade spirit stones. Tenjin Sect is really rich! "Qu Tao was coveted."

Xiao Jingting: "..." When did he **** the Celestial Sect's Treasure, would it be that the few people he killed had the Treasure? It should not be, they are all ordinary goods, far from Zhibao.

"Eleven top grade spirit stones? Isn't it five?" Xu Muan said puzzled.

"Brother Xu, this news is outdated, the price has risen, and the price has already risen. Hasn't Tianshenzong had two geniuses? One out of five, and one out of six, together add up to eleven."

Xiao Jingting: "..." are rich!

Xiao Xiaodong: "..." The price has risen again, and Dad is getting more and more valuable.

"For a cultivator, is it appropriate to bid such a high-grade spirit stone?" Xiao Jingting said.

"Of course it is appropriate. The other party took out so many Skyfire Thunders. I heard that it penetrated the Lianfengya easily and into the Lianfengya. There was no secret on his body. No one believed it. The secret on the other party was absolutely More than that point of spirit stone." Qu Tao said.

"The other party entered Lianfengya?" Xiao Jingting asked.

Qu Tao nodded and said, "Yeah! The people of Tenjin Sect wanted to hide, but they couldn't hide it at all, and the people of Tenjin died outside the Lianfeng Cliff. Just think about it and know that the person had not entered Refining the wind cliff, the people of Tenjinzong will not be so troublesome to track down each other."