Chapter 192

Ye Family.

Ye Jinlan looked at the news, and his face was tense.

"Miss, what's wrong?" Ye Fang looked at Ye Jinlan's complexion and couldn't help asking.

"Stylish Styx, let Xiao Xiaojin kill him."

The Ye family sent people out to look for Xiao Xiaojin's whereabouts. They were originally intended to let those people act by chance. Those individuals were frightened when they saw that Xiao Xiaojin killed them.

Ye Fang opened his eyes wide and said, "How can this be? That's three Golden Pills." The boss headed by Sung Sang San Xiong should be in the middle of Golden Pill. Although the second and third princesses are in the early stages of Golden Pill, they are also very powerful Xiao Xiaojin seems to have just entered Jindan a few years ago!

"Remember Xiao Xiaojin's little bear?" Ye Jinlan asked

Ye Fang nodded and said, "Remember, I heard that the little pet can eat very well."

Xiao Xiaojin stayed at the Ye family for a while, and the lovely pet won the favor of the Ye family who was not a girl. Several female practitioners of the Ye family asked Xiao Xiaojin to buy the monster, and Xiao Xiaojin refused it. Ye Fang also returned Remember, a little lady of the Ye family said that the little flying bear loved to eat pig's trotters.

"That's the flying bear in the bee island, the flying bear that controls the ten thousand bees." Ye Jinlan said.

Ye Fang opened his eyes wide, and said in disbelief: "Miss, what are you saying?"

"It's hard to believe it? The flying bear is indeed the one in Bee Island."

The Ye family used to fight the flying bear, but the flying bear was too powerful.

Ye Jinlan had doubted Xiao Xiaojin for a long time, and once suspected that Xiao Xiaojin's bear was the one from Hengdao, but just thinking about it was impossible, he gave up this idea, but did not expect...

"That flying bear is in the middle of Jindan! Xiao Xiaojin has just entered Jindan, how can he conquer it!" Ye Fang was puzzled.

"The Xiao family should have special means." She thought that she had overestimated the strength of the Xiao family, but did not expect that it was still underestimated.

Xiao Xiaojin has the flying bear in his hand, and the strength he can exert is probably not worse than that demonstrated by Xiao Jingting. After all, when Xiaoming Jinxiong was killed, Xiao Xiaojin always stood on the side and did not shoot.

Ye Fang rolled his eyes and said, "Miss, I heard that the boss of the Xiao family has raised a chicken." The third son of the Xiao family is so powerful that it makes no sense that the boss who advanced earlier than the third one would be too inferior to the third one. The chicken is not a weird monster.

"The boss monster of the Xiao family seems to be able to confuse the monster. This is also the reason why the Xiao family can hunt monsters in large numbers. Anyway, there is no hatred between us and the Xiao family. The stronger one is only good for us. "Xingyun Island has a lot of strength and prosperity. There are not many Xiao families, and there are many Xiao families. However, with the Xiao family so powerful, the Ye family's attitude towards the Xiao family can only be good.

"Miss, as a matter of reason, Styx should not know Xiao Xiaojin so quickly." Ye Fang said.

Ye Jinlan smiled coldly and said, "Xu Muan brought out so many good things at once, and of course there will be people's eyes." Everyone wants good things and wants to get them at the minimum cost. If the Ye family has enough strength, Maybe you have to use your brain.