Chapter 138

"Dad, daddy." Xiao Xiaofan walked up and down, followed by Xiao Xiaodong, Xiao Xiaojin and others.

Xiao Jingting looked at a few people, frowned, and muttered secretly, when a few boys did not come well, they had to come at this time.

Seeing Xiao Xiaodong, Xie Wanran wondered if she remembered something, her face was unnatural.

The little chaffinch flapped its wings and walked very elegantly.

Qiu Yun looked at Xiao Xiaodong and immediately changed his smile. He said, "Xiaodong is here! Give it to you." Qiu Yun threw a fruit at will to Xiao Xiaodong.

Xiao Jingting rubbed his forehead and said: Qiu Yun really prefers his elder son! A shot is a pear fruit, this thing is not cheap!

Xiao Xiaodong took Lingguo and smiled with satisfaction.

Xiao Xiaofan looked at Xiao Xiaodong enviously, and then looked towards Qiu Yun. Qiu Yun ignored Xiao Xiaofan.

When Xiao Jingting saw Xiao Xiaofan being left out, he couldn't help but feel weird.

Xiao Xiaofan scratched his head and was not too disappointed.

Xie Wanran heard Xiao Xiaodong call Xiao Jingting's father, and suddenly looked at Xiao Jingting's eyes a lot.

Xiao Xiaodong looked at Xie Wanran, a little more alert in his heart.

"This master in charge, Jasper Peach King is very important to me. If you can cut your love, I am willing to pay any price." Xie Wanran decided to face Qiu Yundao.

Although Xiao Jingting didn't have a bad cold for Xie Wanran, hearing this, he couldn't help admiring Xie Wanran's courage. Qiu Yun said that to the point. This guy, Xie Wanran, dared to say such things. It was really courageous, but, female Lord, they are all persevering. As the saying goes, knowing that there are tigers in the mountains, they prefer to travel in the mountains.

Qiu Yun sneered, and said: "Any price, Miss Xie, you are not afraid of the wind flashing your tongue, asking me to say, this jasper peach king, offers ten pieces of top grade spirit stone."

"Qiu Guanshi, the price you offered is too ridiculous. Ten high-grade spirit stones are equivalent to ten million lower-grade spirit stones. Master Xie and his nephew all gave in this way. Why are you so aggressive?" Zhuge Ming was unhappy. The way.

Xiao Jingting nodded secretly in his heart. It was indeed a little expensive. Ten top grade spirit stones, Qiu Yun, this guy, why not grab it!

"Don't buy it if you can't afford it! Why can't you afford it, it's my aggressiveness." Qiu Yun sneered.

Xiao Jingting: "..." Qiu Yun said enough to pull hatred, but who makes people the masters in charge?

"I don't know, where did I offend Qiu Guan?" Xie Wanran asked.

Qiu Yun shook his head and said, "No, I just look at you and dislike me."

Xie Wanran probably had not received such treatment, and his face was flushed.

The alarm bell in Xiao Jingting's heart is Chang Ming, Qiu Yun's attitude is a proper villain! This guy is not going to be fouled.

Xie Wanran couldn't see anything better and left.

...

Xiao Jingting looked at Qiu Yun and said: "Qiu Guanshi, aren't you very good if you offend this woman so much!"

Qiu Yun turned to look at Xiao Jingting, and said with a smile: "Why did you look at her, so speak for her, and have you seen a few people before! You were overwhelmed by her spirit."