Chapter 179

Xiao Xiaofan weighed the spirit stone in his hand, and the old **** said: "Those guys know each other, or beat them."

Xiao Jingting rubbed his forehead and said, "Here is the land of others after all, it's better to be low-key." They have to stay in this place for a long time to be able to convict this group of second-generation ancestors, or good.

Xiao Xiaofan said in frustration: "I see."

Xiao Xiaodong embraced the wet chicken, thoughtfully.

"Son, how could your chicken seem half dead?" Xiao Jingting said.

Xiao Xiaodong touched the dull hair on the forehead of the little chaffinch: "Huahua said that it is too hard, so take a break."

"Well, son, you can transform this chicken! There is no future in the future, you have to take good care of it!" Xiao Jingting stared solemnly. Legend has it that the dragon is a hybrid variant of a dragon and a chicken. The dragon and the chicken can also fool around, and they are very tough when they hear it!

The little chaffinch yelled at Xiao Jingting's words, and smirked at Xiao Jingting, saying that you have more vision than your son, and your eldest son's vision is too good.

Xiao Xiaodong looked at the chicken in his hand and said, "I don't take care of it, and it won't treat me badly."

Xiao Jingting nodded and said, "Also."

Xiao Xiaofan weighed the space ring on his hand and said, "These guys are really good at arithmetic! Exactly the amount of ten top-grade spirit stones." The other party said the rewards of ten top-grade spirit stones, but not all of them were given to ten top-grade spirit stones. The spirit stone uses a lot of middle-grade spirit stones to deduct, which adds up to ten pieces of top-grade spirit stone, and there is no extra one.

Xiao Xiaodong glanced at Xiao Xiaofan and said, "The arithmetics of the cultivators I have seen are good, except you."

Xiao Xiaofan: "..."

...

Xiao Jingting returned to the mountain he rented, and found traces of someone seeming to come in and out. Thinking of nothing valuable in the mountain, Xiao Jingting was too lazy to ignore it.

Soon after Xiao Jingting and others came back, the Ye family came to visit.

"Xiao Daoyou, fortunately." Ye Jinlan said lightly.

"Miss Ye, I have long admired your name, I don't know what happened to Miss Ye's visit," Xiao Jingting asked directly.

Ye Jinlan smiled and said, "I heard that Xiao Daoyou recently sold a large amount of monster and beast materials. I don't know if Xiao Daoyou still has it."

Xiao Jingting: "..." Xiao Jingting went out for more than half a year and killed a lot of Jindan monsters. He worried that he would take out too many monsters and beasts to attract attention, and sold them in batches. Unexpectedly, he still caused suspicion.

"Not much." Xiao Jingting perfunctory.

"Why did Xiao Dao lie to me? Many of the monster materials you sell are leftovers. The really valuable part should still be in your hands." Ye Jinlan smiled and said firmly.

Xiao Jingting rubbed the cup in his hand and said, "Miss Ye, it's really clear to inquire!"

"To do business, you have to be sharper in your insight. Xiao Daoyou and I are not malicious. Who do you sell the monster material to? Isn't it? If you think the price I gave is not suitable, I can leave immediately." Ye Jinlan is confident Full of words.