Chapter 121

Lei Xuan followed Xiao Xiaofan with a headache: "Xiaofan, your brother is here, why didn't you listen to you!" Xiaofan wouldn't make such a big mistake if he reminded him early .

Xiao Xiaofan scratched his face with distress and said, "Brother won't let me say, don't say it!"

"Why doesn't your brother say that!" Tang Yunjie asked, confused.

Xiao Xiaofan shook his head and said, "Brother said he wants to be low-key, he doesn't like to be noticeable, he wants to be a man who makes a lot of money in a muffled manner."

"It turns out that's true! But you didn't say that earlier, Brother Lei almost hacked your brother to death." Tang Yunjie patted his chest with a lingering fear.

Lei Xuan hurriedly covered Tang Yunjie's mouth and smiled embarrassingly at Xiao Xiaofan, saying, "Xiaofan, don't listen to his nonsense, nothing."

Xiao Xiaofan looked at Lei Xuan suspiciously.

Tang Yunjie smiled and said, "Yes, yes, I'm talking nonsense. By the way, your brother is so cool!"

Xiao Xiaofan nodded, complacently said: "Brother, it is already amazing!"

"What is your brother's spirit root! It will not be a single spirit root." Tang Yunjie turned to the subject and asked.

Xiao Xiaofan shook his head and said, "No, it is Shuimu Shuangling root."

Tang Yunjie said with some surprise: "Shuimu Shuanglinggen, that should meet the standard of Zongmen's admission!"

Xiao Xiaofan nodded and said, "Yes! But my brother is from a wilderness continent, and the qualification review is more strict, so I was not selected."

Lei Xuan said goodbye to Xiao Xiaofan and couldn't help being depressed.

Tang Yunjie was still with Lei Xuan, but he still couldn't recover. "I said, I said how Xiaofan suddenly awakened. It turned out that Xiao Xiaodong persuaded him. The brother Xiao Xiaofan had a great influence on him! Xiao Xiaodong let He ignored Dong Lin, Xiao Fan really ignored Dong Lin, and Xiao Xiaodong asked Xiao Fan to ignore you, and Xiao Fan ignored you."

Lei Xuan gave Tang Yunjie an angry look, his eyes cold.

Tang Yunjie smiled awkwardly and said, "Brother Lei, I'm kidding, so decent, why do people want Xiaofan to ignore you!"

Lei Xuan looked at Tang Yunjie and said, "Little fat, do you think Brother Xiaofan doesn't like me very much!"

Tang Yunjie looked at Lei Xuan's solemn face and said: "It shouldn't be." Tang Yunjie secretly said: Nonsense, you don't talk about attacking others for the first time, and the second time, let the other party be in danger. The other party can like it. You are a ghost.

...

Spirit Medicine Garden of North District.

"Hua Long Cao? Where did it come from?" Xiao Jingting asked Xu Muan with some surprise.

Xu Muan said lightly: "Xiaodong sent it."

"Xiaodong? I don't know. Where did this guy get it? This dragon grass is a good thing!" Hualong grass can be used for body refining. The higher the year, the better the body refining effect. There are very few, if you use Lingquan to spawn, it is different.

"How is Xiaodong's life! Is Lingshi still enough? You prepare a copy for him and send it to him." Xiao Jingting said,

Xu Muan nodded and said, "Xiaodong said it's not bad. Now he works with Ouyang Jinyue every day and can earn a lot of spirit stones. However, I gave him another copy and gave him a lot of spirit water. Jin made him a lot of delicious food and stuffed it with him."