Chapter 198

Xiao Xiaodong squatted by the lake and grilled a bunch of fish.

Chen Xu gnawed the fish on one side, and an ice-blue octopus stayed beside Chen Xu. There was a fish on each paw of the small octopus, and the eight fish were sent to the mouth together. Spectacular.

Octopus Octopus is Chen Xu's contract beast.

While Xiao Xiaodong and others were drifting in the sea, they encountered the Yuanying octopus and sea beasts besieged by a group of Jindan sea beasts.

Under normal circumstances, the Jindan sea beast is naturally not an opponent of the Yuanying period sea beast, but at that time the Yuan infant period sea beast just gave birth and fell into extreme weakness, Xiuwei fell to the Jindan period.

Many sea beasts swarmed together, even if the octopus mother had eight claws, it was difficult to deal with, not to mention the octopus mother also had to protect the newly born baby octopus, and the octopus mother was forced to be seriously injured under the taboo.

Xiao Xiaodong and others took advantage of both sides' injuries and rescued the octopus mother. When the octopus mother was rescued, the lamp was almost exhausted.

Huahua and the octopus mother had a conversation. In desperation, the octopus mother agreed to let the small octopus and Chen Xu contract. Huahua had the blood of the dragon family and had a natural coercion to the monster. The octopus mother was tempted by Huahua. Things are going very smoothly.

Before the octopus mother died, the Yuanying demon was sealed in the body of the little octopus.

Little octopus is blessed with blood, and has the demon pill of the octopus mother. It can slowly absorb the spiritual power of the demon pill and has only raised it for more than a year, which is Jindan.

Chen Xu liked the small octopus very much. In order to please the small octopus, he specially learned several techniques of grilling the fish with Xiao Xiaojin.

"Father has been away for two years, I don't know how it is now." Xiao Xiaodong said with some concern.

Chen Xu smiled and said, "Uncle Xiao is the most capable. When he comes back, he should be able to surprise you."

Xiao Xiaodong smiled bitterly and said, "Maybe."

The eight claws of the little octopus suddenly hung down, and there was a burst of shouts in his mouth.

Small octopuses are naturally sensitive to crisis. Once a stranger approaches, they will sound an alarm.

Xiao Xiaodong shouted "enemy attack."

Chen Xu stood up. Since the auction two years ago, they have faced siege all the time. At the beginning, they will panic. Now they have become accustomed to it. Jin Dan who has died in their hands in the past two years has already More than seventy, this is not counted as the demon.

A little bug flew over, Xiao Xiaodong pinched one up, "It's a cup bug."

Chen Xu's little octopus stretched out eight claws at once, grabbed the cup bug and stuffed it into his mouth, chewing.

...

Ye Family.

"Is there three more Jindan dead?" Ye Jinlan asked.

Ye Fang nodded and said, "Yes! No one has ran to the family of Xiao in the past two years. Basically, there is no return. Even so, there are always people who are in danger."

"Some people think that they can deal with Xu Muan's group." Xu Muan's and others' cultivation practices are too confusing. They are all in the early stage of Jindan. Although they are all in the early stage of Jindan, each of these people can play the late stage of Jindan. Strength.