New beginning

New Beginning!

It was a  fine evening in Chennai, Ameeta sat on her study table and closed her eyes, millions of memories flashed in mind her school life, her friends, and the day she decided to write IIM entrance after that she worked so hard and now finally she cracked it and she is going to study in her dream college it felt like a dream. Even though she is very excited, she also has a fear of the new city new people and new life.

Ameeta a BCA graduated young girl lives in Chennai, she belongs to a normal middle-class family who wants to become an entrepreneur. Now she is moving to Mumbai for her PG. Her loving parents are very happy for their little angel. They felt very proud of her at the same time, they also have a fear that how their little girl going to manage in a new city among new people.

Ameeta's POV:

I packed all my dresses and books. We had our dinner together as a family because I am not going to meet them for months. I will miss my mom's food and fights with my brother . Now I opened my Instagram page and started to stalk Niall and some celebrities, it may be weird but it's one of my hobbies. we usually watch cricket to see cricketers. Now recently my most favorite cricketers are Chaitanya and Shreyas I have a huge crush on them. Then I called my best friend Amairah she has been my best friend since my school days, I love her so much. As usual, we gossiped. then after a long call, I went to bed because I have an early morning train, my father will accompany me and he will return back on the same day. 

 The next morning, I woke up early and got ready. After bidding farewell to my mom and brother, me and my dad drove to the railway station. we were on time, we seated in our respected seats. The train moved I just started watching the city through the window, my eyes glowed I can't even believe that I am entering into the new phase of life.My eyes was filled with lots of expectations and hope for the new beginning

Ameeta started her new journey,

Wait for the next over.............