Bombshell...

Chaitanya's POV:

I was sleeping happily dreaming about my Belle, but that idiot Rishu woke me up and destroyed my happily ever after dream life. He wanted to send off Tanu to the station but she doesn't want him to come, cos her mom is here to pick her. Her mom will never encourage this. He was worried. He started.

Rishab: Hey bro, come let's go somewhere. I'm bored.

Chaitanya: Hey, are you drunk?

Rishab: No, why?

Chaitanya: It's morning 7, you jerk.

Rishab: So, I want to go out.

Chaitanya: I am not coming. I am going out with Ameeta after 2.

Rishab: Aye, where and why.

Chaitanya: You're also coming, we are going to the tattoo parlor and then some shopping in the streets.

Rishab: Why didn't you say about it before? No, I am not coming shopping with Ameeta, she will take more time. Wow, I have experienced it before. Hahaha, she is an insatiable devil, we used to go out many times. Don't go with her, that dumbhead will take all your time and you will lose your cool.

(Said in a playful way and chuckled)

Chaitanya: Hey, don't dare to cuss her in front of me.

Rishab: You, don't need to teach about it, she is my best friend, I know how to treat her. I love her more than you. So, please stay away from us.

Chaitanya: Do you think so? I know her more than you and no one else in the world can love her more than me.

Rishab: What?

Chaitanya: Yeah, you heard me. I love her... I love her the most.

Rishu: Really?

(Rishab pulled Chaitanya into a tight hug and continued)

Chaitanya: Yes, da. I love her I love her. I want her to be mine, I don't know she became my only priority.

Rishab: I always wanted you both together. I thought of playing a Cupid role in your life but I think real cupid's ploy works, LOL

Chaitanya: Daii, is it your plan to bring us together?

Rishab: I guess, but you both built your bond.

Chaitanya: will she love me?

Rishab: I know she loves you. She always cared for you.

Chaitanya: I know but it is as a friend. I wish she accepts me.

Rishab: She will, when will you propose to her?

Chaitanya: Soon, on my special day.

Rishab: OHOH following my route ahh?

Chaitanya: Yes, Guru ji (teacher)

Both smirked... soon Chaitanya sat on the cot his face started to change,)

Rishabh: Hey, Chaitu what happened.

Chaitanya: I have body pain for the past three days. I thought it was paranoid. But now I think something is serious, can you please come to the hospital with me.

Rishab: Okay come, let's go.

Chaitanya: First let me go shopping with Ameeta, then we can go to the hospital.

Rishab: But you have body pain. you're not well, let's go to the doctor first.

Chaitanya: I can't spend time with her for 2 months.