Bromance......

Chaitanya's loneliness haunted him again he misses playing cricket. He was worried but there came an angel to bring him out of all his worries. It is Rishab, he gave a mind-blowing idea to Chaitanya. In this part, we will witness a beautiful bromance.

Chaitanya's POV:

I wasn't really surprised that how Ameeta and Shreyas got along with each other easily because they both are extroverts, they both can talk to strangers easily. But I don't know why our fans fight with each other, while both are very best friends. After dinner, I sat on my cozy beanbag and switched on the TV. I decided to watch New Zealand vs England I personally love the England team and their people they loved me like their team player whenever I go there, they will give a warm welcome to me. That is one of my favorite places ever. While watching it missingness haunted me again, I almost forgot about it these days but now I also feel lonely, this loneliness started sucking me. I threw the remote on my bed and went to my balcony.

That time Rishab came to me with two drinks (we often chill together at the nights)

Rishab: hey bro, why are you looking so dull? Are you okay, what about your injury?

Chaitanya: This injury gives me more psychological pain than physical pain. It's been 6 months since I played cricket, now I can walk and drive a car and all, but my orthopedic surgeon warned me not to play cricket for another 2 months. I can't sit like this anymore; you all know that cricket is my everything

(he shouted in anger and at the end, he started to weep)

Rishab: Hey Chaitu calm down, everything will be alright. In 2 months then you can play.

Chaitanya: Okay, then what the fu** I can do now. I can't sit like this anymore. I was at the peak of my career at that time. I would have become a captain of the T20 team. But this freaking accident.

Rishab: Hey look, be calm try to divert yourself in other activities. I think you should try to control your anger. It is very dangerous for you and your career. Nowadays your anger keeps on increasing

Chaitanya: What can I do I am stressed? I don't know what to do. Do you know one thing I cried a lot in my bathroom?

(after saying this he took a sip from his drink and sat on the chair and wiped his tears while seeing this Rishab also got some tears in his eyes and buried his face in Chaitanya's shoulders)

Rishab: Chaitu don't cry please I can't see you like this. You worked very hard to be in this place and brought our family to this position. You utilize this time for yourself, think about yourself and your future. Marry someone who can understand you, you've been through a lot from now you deserve nothing but the best. If you don't want to marry then you clear your arrears it will divert you from these for some time. When you started to study you will feel relaxed. Try it yaar for my sake and mom, please...

Chaitanya: When did my little brother start worrying about me and thinking about everyone. But your idea of clearing my arrears is not that bad. I think it will work, but your idea about my marriage is worst I don't want to marry immediately. First, I want to meet my angel and want to love her for years. I wanted to give her the world. She should understand our family, you know right? Our family is my root I can't leave our fam for anything and anyone. So, I will think about my degree. But who will teach me? I don't want any outsiders, they will create a tabloid I want to do it secretly.

(by saying this Chaitanya noticed Rishab and wiped his tears and pulled him to a proper hug)

Rishab: I think, I know someone who can help you with this.

Chaitanya: Firstly, please don't cry in front of me I can bear all these pains but I can't see the pain in your eyes. It hurts me more than anything. I can't hold myself whenever I see tears in your eyes. Do you remember that I will not leave you alone in our schooldays there, I will always be around you and protect you. Okay now say who can help me in my studies?

Rishab: Yes, I do, you will always carry me even though you can't carry me you will try so hard to do. I think Ameeta can help you with this she is one of our class toppers.

Chaitanya: But you're studying MBA and I want to clear 3 papers in BCA.

Rishab: She is also a BCA graduate

Chaitanya: Really, but I haven't touched my book for 5 years can she teach me completely?

Rishab: She can do magic! Even now she is the one who regularly teaches difficult concepts to me.

Chaitanya: Hey, tomorrow you have your semester exam and you're standing here and giving your advice to me. Get lost idiot

Rishab: Hey how do know about it, I didn't tell you about it na?

Chaitanya: Ameeta told me.

Rishab: Daii metro train speed la poringa da!!! :)

Chaitanya: hey shut up idiot, we were just talking about some kinds of stuff for hours now

Rishab: What did she speak to you? It must be a wonder; she will never skip her study time for anyone.

Chaitanya: Oh really! We talked for an hour, I guess.

Rishab: WTH!!! Miracle bro, something is wrong. You never talked with anyone on phone for more than 30 mins even with Shreyas Anna (bro). Something is wrong dude.

Chaitanya: Aiii, she is my friend we just discussed pieces of stuff. Enough now go to your bed and sleep.

 Enough now go to your bed and sleep

Rishab: Okay, good night bro.

Chaitanya: Good night.

Rishab's POV:

Around 12.45 pm I went to the kitchen and got some water, as I decided to up all night and study for my exam. While crossing Chaitanya's room I saw him, he seemed very stressed, so I took two drinks and went to his balcony he sat in a bean bag with tears, my heart sank. He meant the world to me; I love him more than my mom dad and Tanu. He is my everything. When I started Digging him, he busted out in anger, I expected that. I know about his anger management but unexpectedly, he cried I haven't seen him crying like that. I can't control my tears they flowed to my cheeks I ran to him and hugged him. I am the only person who can pacify his anger that others can't do that too in few situations.

He decided to complete his degree, that time cupid inside me gave an idea. I suggested Ameeta to teach him, I think that wasn't a bad idea they both started liking each other in a short time because Ameeta never sacrificed her study time for anyone and my brother, he never spoke to any girls personally in mobile and that too for hours, I think this is a good sign. All I need is to bring them together, then they will manage everything.

THEIR BOND MELTS OUR HEARTS...........

Meet you all in the next over.....................