Reunited!

On the flight,

Chaitanya lay back on his seat and closed his eyes, reminiscing the whole year with Ameeta, all the beautiful moments like late-night balcony dates, funny chats when he is on tour, moments with family then finally, the warmth and comfort always give when he is down. She became his only comfortable place to share his feelings, which he has been hoarded in his mind for years, yeah of course arguments and fights flashed in his mind. His lips curved upward; he can't describe how grateful he is to have her in his life. "Her beautiful big eyes that dance whenever I catch them with mine, even after whole 2 years of relationship, she's still a shy baby. She will look a thousand times more beautiful when she wears the smile that I gave her; the way she treats my parents and plays around with my little brother makes my life worth living; whenever I see her, I can feel that I am losing myself in her; when I hold her hand, it fits perfectly as if it was made for it. I can wait forever to make that angel mine, only mine, and tell this whole world that I ain't dating any old digging actresses, I'm taken by a most beautiful and sweetest human alive in the whole world. "Chaitanya thought.

His thoughts were interrupted by Tisha. She started, "seems like someone is dreaming huh? What's up with you man? Smiling by yourself. I think you're having too much fun with the girls who throw themselves to y... Shrey didn't let her complete he said," Not at all Mrs. Aryan, everyone out there can't be Chaitu's ex. Hanging out with random celebs to get media attention"." Hey words", Tisha gritted her teeth. "Oh no calm down Mrs. Aryan, I meant his ex who left him for a richer person but guess what he became richer and more famous than him, I guess now that witch wants to get back with him but she has no job with it because he has someone true, and the best girl he could ask". Shrey said sarcastically. Tisha left with a forced smile.

"Hey, I wonder why these women are always up to you, I am way more handsome than you but wherever I go I see only men coming up to me to get my autograph", Shrey added. "Haye I never knew that you have a crush on Tisha, I guess you're job is easier", Chaitanya said jokingly. "You shut your f*ing mouth for once. I am just sparing you for my bestie Ameeta" said Shrey. "Don't you dare to call her mine, she is mine only mine not even to her friends", Chaitanya replied. "Okay, sir. What are you planning for her birthday?", Shrey asked.

"Well, I have planned something special, it's a step forward towards our combined future. I can't see my future without my girl so this is for us I have been planning this for the past one year.". Chaitanya explained.

"Hey tell me bro", Shrey asked. "No, Ameeta must be the first person to know about this", Chaitanya stopped the topic and switched it.

I can't wait to hold Ameeta in my arms, he thought.

In Ameeta's house.

Ameeta sat on her coffee table and started dreaming about her future with Chaitanya," all I wanted is a happy family and a successful career, I can't let my career down for anything. I want to earn money for my parents, myself, even though Chaitu is rich enough to feed 100 families, I don't want to completely lay on him. At the end of the day, my self-respect matters the most. I can't wait to hold his hands as a wife with the blessing of all our parents, moving into a house which I can call my home, where I want to create a beautiful family, and a happy life with the man I love the most, that will be my happily ever after. But before that, I have to short out some things with Chaithu, Either he is being overprotective or ignorant. Sometimes he ignores me as if I am nothing to him and the same evening he is being so kind and treating me as if I am his entire world. I know that he loves me and I do the same but these are a few important things in a healthy relationship. Whatever but now I miss you a lot, please come back soon," she thought and sighed.